The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Feb 27, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #2,266 of 6,678
  You know you're too obsessed over a product when you start having nightmares about them...

Last night, dreamt of going to Japan and meeting Suyama-san. He said he'd make an exception and let me order some customs on the spot. But for some reason, the lady in charge of taking my impressions just sat there, chatting with co-workers... When I asked for help, everything around me disappeared like mist. 

I'm not sure if this is healthy...

Heheh! Oh dear.... All I will say is that the Fitears are worth obsessing over. 
L3000.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #2,268 of 6,678
You know you're too obsessed over a product when you start having nightmares about them...

Last night, dreamt of going to Japan and meeting Suyama-san. He said he'd make an exception and let me order some customs on the spot. But for some reason, the lady in charge of taking my impressions just sat there, chatting with co-workers... When I asked for help, everything around me disappeared like mist. 

I guess you could use this as a bargaining tool, saying that you are in dire need of a pair of FitEar customs for medical reasons.

Feb 27, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #2,269 of 6,678
I guess you could use this as a bargaining tool, saying that you are in dire need of a pair of FitEar customs for medical reasons.

Wonder if a letter from the doctor will suffice. 
atsmile.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #2,271 of 6,678

I like Suyama-san but I don't dream of him.

On a more serious note, I had a few ppl PM me last month if Fujiya would consider taking overseas customers who are visiting but can provide local Japanese addresses. I did actually talk to the manager and the answer is (and expected) "No".

I'm not going to bother asking e-earphone as I'd expect their answer to be the same.

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #2,272 of 6,678
I like Suyama-san but I don't dream of him.

On a more serious note, I had a few ppl PM me last month if Fujiya would consider taking overseas customers who are visiting but can provide local Japanese addresses. I did actually talk to the manager and the answer is (and expected) "No".

I'm not going to bother asking e-earphone as I'd expect their answer to be the same.
Will it be the same for the Festival?

Feb 27, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #2,273 of 6,678
Undoubtedly cos it's the very same retailers that hold the festivals.

There's one exception. If you can dress, look, talk & act like Jude then maybe, just maybe, you may get away from the local rules.

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #2,274 of 6,678

There's one exception. If you can dress, look, talk & act like Jude then maybe, just maybe, you may get away from the local rules.

Time to start selling my sercet batch of jude masks and voice changers supplied by the NSA for mega bucks.

For more FitEar other course.

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #2,275 of 6,678

Isn't there an authorised dealer in the US?
Its stated on Fitear's page few days ago.

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:33 AM Post #2,276 of 6,678
I don't think they sell customs in US.

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #2,278 of 6,678
I don't think they sell customs in US.

Hmm actually... ALO Audio should get in on that if they can. I'm pretty sure they'll get alot of interest here in the states, including me.

That way I won't have to go to HK + pay ... an extra $500-600 in mark up price. (although when it comes to that, I will most likely go this route)

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM Post #2,279 of 6,678

Hum...I will abstain from jokes as they would be insulting to me or to Jude or both :)
Just lost of my key motivations for this festival...well I can always come to Tokyo for the Yakiniku.
Well for Fitear, I will go the HK route because in Shanghai Jaben quoted me 2300$ for the 335.

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #2,280 of 6,678
Hum...I will abstain from jokes as they would be insulting to me or to Jude or both :)
Just lost of my key motivations for this festival...well I can always come to Tokyo for the Yakiniku.
Well for Fitear, I will go the HK route because in Shanghai Jaben quoted me 2300$ for the 335.

Also, Beijing prices charge the same numerical values that HK charges, but in RMB instead of HKD.
$2300? At Shanghai? At Beijing it's $2600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back