The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote
Apr 11, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #1,801 of 9,972
I assume the stacking kits don't work with cases?

Pretty sure you're correct about that. The good thing though is that the X3 2nd generation's amplification is so good that for most portable uses, you won't need to stack it with an amp when on the go. That's one of the main reasons I jumped on the 2nd gen. so quickly, even when I was still enjoying my 1st gen: pocketability!

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #1,803 of 9,972
this is big news for US residents that it is available at micca store! I may place my order today and pay an extra 10 bucks to get it soon. Pretty excited right now

I saw the list Fiio posted about reseller so I emailed them this morning and got the email that it was already in stock at Micca. I figured i could save $10-$20 if i waited but screw it i want it now. I paid for the slow shipping so it's a race?

This is my first decent DAP since a Cowon i broke. I've been using a Galaxy S1 phone and although it sounds amazing, it's slow as hell, and the battery is a joke.

Apr 12, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #1,809 of 9,972
Fantastic! Order done. Appreciate the help.
@Hakusho, when your case will arrive, can you show up some pict, and tell howmuch it have cost you at the end ? You orderd from Amazon or directly from Dignis site ? Your from / ordered from Canada ?

Thx!

Apr 12, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #1,810 of 9,972
  How is everyone ordering the case? Are you just placing the order or doing an email with an oversea order form?

I ordered by email. Haven't heard back from Dignis as I assume they're away for the weekend. Will update when I hear back.

@Hakusho, when your case will arrive, can you show up some pict, and tell howmuch it have cost you at the end ? You orderd from Amazon or directly from Dignis site ? Your from / ordered from Canada ?

Thx!

Will do, Skullbox. This case isn't available on Amazon in Canada (for some reason only the DX90 case is). FYI, the Dignis product page for the X3ii is here, and the information for overseas orders is here.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #1,812 of 9,972
I am having a weird issue when trying to buy now on Aliexpress..Anyone else having this issue.? I click on buy now to confirm my code for the previous X3 and it won't go to the next step where they verify my shipping address. Tried clicking buy now 20 plus times. It won't go to the next step no matter if I sign in with my account or not.

Strange thing is I tried buying A DuoX2 mp3 player and that worked just fine.

@Joe Bloggs any help on the matter would be great. Want to join the X3 Gen 2 bandwagon.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #1,813 of 9,972
I am having a weird issue when trying to buy now on Aliexpress..Anyone else having this issue.? I click on buy now to confirm my code for the previous X3 and it won't go to the next step where they verify my shipping address. Tried clicking buy now 20 plus times. It won't go to the next step no matter if I sign in with my account or not.

Are you certain Aliexpress ships to where you are? They don't ship to the state of Washington, in my experience.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #1,814 of 9,972
I got my Somic headphones from them, the only other purchase I have ever done through Aliexpress so I should be good to go. It is a weird bug. I can't put the X3 Gen 2 in my cart either. It just hangs like it wants to but it doesn't. I messaged fiio reps and they sent a message back saying click on buy now.

That would be great if I could. It just hangs and does not let me actually buy now.

Apr 12, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #1,815 of 9,972
I got a Fiio X3 ii myself yesterday at Headphoneshop here in Toronto. Great place and service there.
Now trying to find proper gel caps for my new Havi B3 pro1 IEMs. So far, no success, and my basic JVC IEMs sound much better.
Overall, I find the Fiio is great and powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back