The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Jun 28, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #5,941 of 7,793
  It doesn't matter if the cable came with your X1, it can still have problems. 

Either way, I recommend using a memory card reader instead of a USB cable, as it'll offer better transfer speeds.

That makes sense shaky connection on the cable or something. There was no transfer activity on the card at the time, hopefully it didn't corrupt the card or any files.

Jun 29, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #5,944 of 7,793
my fiio wont turn on and i had to hit the reset button maybe 4 times should i be worried?

Jun 29, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #5,945 of 7,793
  my fiio wont turn on and i had to hit the reset button maybe 4 times should i be worried?

will being worried change something? I doubt it, so just enjoy the stuff you have while you have them.

signed: random pub philosopher

Jun 29, 2015 at 9:01 AM Post #5,947 of 7,793
A wise lady once told me..

"there's no point in worrying, because what's going to happen will happen anyway"

(lady at the corner shop actually)

Make sure it is charged, leave it connected to a wall charger for a couple of hours, and then repeat the process you have already tried.

If after this it still does not turn on, then it would be the comment to try the Fiio technical support.

Good luck!

Jun 29, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #5,948 of 7,793

Make sure it is charged, leave it connected to a wall charger for a couple of hours, and then repeat the process you have already tried.

If after this it still does not turn on, then it would be the comment to try the Fiio technical support.

Good luck!

i mean it turns on after i hit the reset button maybe once like 1-2 months it happens

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #5,951 of 7,793
Guys,

I just got an X1 and inserted the card (the right way) the unit reads it allright but there's no way I can get it out after having formatted it on unit..

Any helpful tips?

Thanx!!!

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #5,952 of 7,793
Guys,

I just got an X1 and inserted the card (the right way) the unit reads it allright but there's no way I can get it out after having formatted it on unit..

Any helpful tips?

Thanx!!!

The card slot is spring loaded. You should be able to push it in a little further with your finger nail and it will 'click' then pop back out.

Is this what you mean?

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #5,953 of 7,793
The card slot is spring loaded. You should be able to push it in a little further with your finger nail and it will pop back out.

Is this what you mean?

Yes, exactly. It refuses to pop back out...

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #5,954 of 7,793
Yes, exactly. It refuses to pop back out...

Check to make sure the casing isn't catching an edge of the card. Get a pair of tweezers, give it a push / wiggle, see if comes free or backs out.

Does it click when you push it in?

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #5,955 of 7,793
Check to make sure the casing isn't catching an edge of the card. Get a pair of tweezers, give it a push / wiggle, see if comes free or backs out.

Does it click when you push it in?

No Sir, no clicking sound - it looks like it has reached the end of the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back