The diary entries of a little girl! ~ | ~ Latest memoir: oıpnɐ ןɐuıɟ
Sep 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #273 of 3,746
~ DEAR DIARY ~

I made this while I was banned:

I now have 24bit / 192kHz over USB.

WHY HOW VERY USEFUL, RIHANNA SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER NOW.

HOW DO I RIP AN SACD AGAIN?

I am not going to discuss why I was banned, it's in the past now, I'm moving on, and the user it involves (whom I am not in conflict with at all) is actually going to self-terminate himself on his post 2000.

I am not doing that myself on post 4000, but I am taking a break from head-fi regardless, I think I should ventilate my lovingly toxic personality in other ways than pretending to be a spanish conquistador on the internet, burning witches and preaching sound quality from a virtual church altar.

じゃね

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #274 of 3,746

Quote:
<snip>
I am not doing that myself on post 4000, but I am taking a break from head-fi regardless, I think I should ventilate my lovingly toxic personality in other ways than pretending to be a spanish conquistador on the internet, burning witches and preaching sound quality from a virtual church altar.

じゃね

Well here's to toxic personalities. 

See you on the flip side.

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM Post #275 of 3,746

Quote:
this is how kiteki gets ready to use the internet.

TcOiS.jpg

wake up ====================================================================> Ready

Muhahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahaahahahahaha. 
deadhorse.gif

Oct 4, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #281 of 3,746
Hey kiteki, wondering if you have plan to comparing some others "New" mini USB DAC to your HM-101, perhaps like ibasso D-Zero and Fiio E10.

at least both of them already get really good review from headfonia

Well, i'm not really sure about your preference, what I know is I don't like the U100 too.

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #282 of 3,746

Users who are viewing this thread

Back