The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Aug 8, 2021 at 1:36 AM Post #31,953 of 35,333
Am I missing something or is the b-stock only $20 below MSRP?
Pretty typical. Schiit b-stock prices are never really that great unless you are really trying to save a buck, but you lose out on ability to return and may get blemishes.

Aug 8, 2021 at 7:52 PM Post #31,957 of 35,333
Yep...never saw the value prop in Schiit B Stock. I say this owning several pieces of Schiit! :wink:
I've taken a gamble on a several B stock items and it's always worked out for me. A majority of the time I haven't been able to find a flaw at all. Bifrost 2, Modi 3 most recently. I did get a Loki+ that needed a little fiddling to keep the LED from shining through the bottom front edge of the chassis. Just my experience, so take it for what it's worth.

Another situation where it comes in handy is for models that are out of production. Then it's the only way to get it right from them!

Aug 8, 2021 at 7:57 PM Post #31,958 of 35,333
I've taken a gamble on a several B stock items and it's always worked out for me. A majority of the time I haven't been able to find a flaw at all. Bifrost 2, Modi 3 most recently. I did get a Loki+ that needed a little fiddling to keep the LED from shining through the bottom front edge of the chassis. Just my experience, so take it for what it's worth.

Another situation where it comes in handy is for models that are out of production. Then it's the only way to get it right from them!
Glad to hear you've had good luck with B Stock Schiit!

Totally see the value for "Models that are out of production"!

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #31,961 of 35,333
Aug 10, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #31,962 of 35,333
It's on DROP for $599 now - https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-vega-iem
Apologies if anyone jumped on the previous deal, although you should be able to cancel. Bloom Audio does have great customer service.
Be careful with the one on Drop. The pictures are of the new 2020 Vega but the description and crossed out price are of the original Vega. Really sloppy listing and hopefully Drop will clean it up soon.

Late Edit: Coincidently, the $599 is also the same price that Campfire is selling the older non-2020 version on their Warehouse Deals page - https://aloaudio.deals/shop/vega-by-campfire-audio/

LATE LATE EDIT: looks like they updated the description to reflect that it is indeed the 2020 version.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #31,963 of 35,333
Aug 12, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #31,965 of 35,333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back