The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 28, 2020 at 4:32 PM Post #31,307 of 35,348
Adorama axes the pricing again. ER2SE for $59 !!!

https://www.adorama.com/etyer2se.html?emailprice=t

I ordered these on December 8th and still do not have them. I got a text from USPS tracking that said they were delivered on December 24th to the mailbox, but they are not there. I spoke with the mailman this afternoon and showed him the USPS text, and he had no idea why they haven't shown up.

I have contacted Adorama numerous times and they keep saying wait another day or two to see if they show up or not. I'm tired of waiting, it's been almost three weeks. Has anyone else ordered the etymotics or other and have shipping issues with Adorama?

Dec 28, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #31,308 of 35,348
I ordered these on December 8th and still do not have them. I got a text from USPS tracking that said they were delivered on December 24th to the mailbox, but they are not there. I spoke with the mailman this afternoon and showed him the USPS text, and he had no idea why they haven't shown up.

I have contacted Adorama numerous times and they keep saying wait another day or two to see if they show up or not. I'm tired of waiting, it's been almost three weeks. Has anyone else ordered the etymotics or other and have shipping issues with Adorama?
I've been having issues with USPS delays as well. Due to the COVID, they are under-staffed and there's been much packages they had to handle due to the holidays. This should be leveling off as of now.

Edit: ok, sounds like your issue is likely from loss or theft of package. I would get Adorama to resend.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2020 at 4:40 PM Post #31,309 of 35,348

Most likely usps issue. I have same address number in street behind my house, wrong delivery happens once in a while.

Or stole as @SilverEars said, unless you have security camera at front door to prove not.

Dec 28, 2020 at 4:54 PM Post #31,310 of 35,348
Most likely USPS issue. My friend mailed me 3 packets/large envelopes on 12/7. I received one a few days later, the 2nd one a week after that & the 3rd package just last week. This is from Manhattan to Brooklyn. Also had another package sent from two zip codes away which took one week to deliver. Still waiting on a package sent 12/10, which is currently in USPS limbo/distribution center/next facility. Not sure how USPS in the rest of the states, but it's currently crap in NYC.

Dec 28, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #31,311 of 35,348
Most likely USPS issue. My friend mailed me 3 packets/large envelopes on 12/7. I received one a few days later, the 2nd one a week after that & the 3rd package just last week. This is from Manhattan to Brooklyn. Also had another package sent from two zip codes away which took one week to deliver. Still waiting on a package sent 12/10, which is currently in USPS limbo/distribution center/next facility. Not sure how USPS in the rest of the states, but it's currently crap in NYC.

HA! I sent my Sony ier Z1r to Michael De Lazzer (YouTube channel) in L.A. for a review 10 days ago! I paid 2 days express shipping.... 3 days ago last scan of the package was in Queens distribution center :rolling_eyes:, USPS is a mess right now because the holidays.

Dec 28, 2020 at 7:28 PM Post #31,312 of 35,348
I can top everyone. I had a package that arrived in Detroit USPS on September 26th. I live about an hour north of Detroit. It arrived December 21st. Signature required, I got a text that said I signed for it. So I checked mailbox, sure enough they just stuffed it in my mailbox and said I signed for it. USPS is a mess right now.

Dec 28, 2020 at 9:59 PM Post #31,313 of 35,348
Dec 28, 2020 at 11:29 PM Post #31,314 of 35,348

HA! I sent my Sony ier Z1r to Michael De Lazzer (YouTube channel) in L.A. for a review 10 days ago! I paid 2 days express shipping.... 3 days ago last scan of the package was in Queens distribution center :rolling_eyes:, USPS is a mess right now because the holidays.
I can top everyone. I had a package that arrived in Detroit USPS on September 26th. I live about an hour north of Detroit. It arrived December 21st. Signature required, I got a text that said I signed for it. So I checked mailbox, sure enough they just stuffed it in my mailbox and said I signed for it. USPS is a mess right now.

I had a friend send me something from New Haven, CT and I live in NYC... She had tracking on it and it was 2-day air via USPS... After 4 days she called me to say my package was in Missouri... I was like Missouri???? I thought for sure it was lost or she put the wrong address... She said NO!!! USPS actually sent it to Missouri 'cause it was faster than it going directly to NYC due to the east coast being jacked for the holidays... It took a week but I got the package via Missouri...:beyersmile:

Dec 29, 2020 at 10:24 PM Post #31,317 of 35,348
64 Audio B-Stock.jpg
64 Audio B-Stock1.jpg

64 Audio B-Stock sale, 30% Off

U12t for $1399.30
Nio for $1189.30
U18t for $2099.30
Trio for $1609.30

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #31,320 of 35,348

While it's always possible these were stolen or lost, more likely is simple December 2020 delay. USPS has been under political and package/ballot bombardment for 6+ months. Their entire operation is abnormal & most timelines are delayed.

Last week I received an amp the seller had shipped 10 days earlier--2nd day Priority guaranteed. I actually felt lucky it showed up before the end of December...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back