The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 26, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #25,036 of 35,332
How did you get them for $280? When I do the math, $399 * 85% * 90% = $305.24.

$290, I guess. They gave us a 70 buck gift card for opening their credit card :O
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
$399.00
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00
Call to Save (15%):
-$59.85

Total before tax:
$339.15
Estimated tax to be collected:
$20.35
Gift Card Amount:
-$70.00

Grand Total:
$289.50

Nov 26, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #25,037 of 35,332
From the Koss newsletter:

Cyber Monday Sale!
The holiday savings continue with our Cyber Monday sale!
Get 40% off select Koss headphones and accessories
with code CYBER40

To take advantage of this offer visit http://www.koss.com and add qualifying Koss headphones and qualifying Koss accessories to your cart, proceed to checkout, enter promo code CYBER40 and submit your order. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. Free shipping offer only applies to orders being shipped to United States addresses using the USPS Priority shipping option.

Discount and free shipping are added at checkout when the following promotional code is entered at time of checkout: CYBER40.

Products excluded from this offer are: ESP950, BT539i, BT190i, Pro4S, Porta Pro with Mic and Porta Pro Limited Edition. Limit 2 per order. Starts on November 26th - November 28th, 2017 12:00 AM CST in the United States and Canada. Offers only valid while supplies last. [allan: you know, all the good stuff :)]
Code doesn't work on the Porta Pro Limited Edition.

Nov 26, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #25,041 of 35,332
From the Koss newsletter:

Cyber Monday Sale!
The holiday savings continue with our Cyber Monday sale!
Get 40% off select Koss headphones and accessories
with code CYBER40

To take advantage of this offer visit http://www.koss.com and add qualifying Koss headphones and qualifying Koss accessories to your cart, proceed to checkout, enter promo code CYBER40 and submit your order. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. Free shipping offer only applies to orders being shipped to United States addresses using the USPS Priority shipping option.

Discount and free shipping are added at checkout when the following promotional code is entered at time of checkout: CYBER40.

Products excluded from this offer are: ESP950, BT539i, BT190i, Pro4S, Porta Pro with Mic and Porta Pro Limited Edition. Limit 2 per order. Starts on November 26th - November 28th, 2017 12:00 AM CST in the United States and Canada. Offers only valid while supplies last. [allan: you know, all the good stuff :)]

I know the savings would be minimal, but the KPH30i would for my tastes sound great for the discounted price, and insanely comfortable too.

Nov 26, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #25,042 of 35,332
Cyber Monday deals, borrowed shamelessly from Wired

Apple Airpods - $144 ($15 off)
Buy on Walmart

So $15 isn't that great a discount, and Airpods still sound terrible. But this is the first price drop we've seen, so we have to include it.

Sennheiser Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - $100 ($50 off)
Buy on Amazon

These Sennheiser fully wireless headphones are on deep discount. They have AptX and Bluetooth 4.0, along with 25 hours of battery life and an optional cord if you don't want to use up battery. This is a great deal.

Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones - $180 ($120 off)
Buy on Amazon, Microsoft Store

These Bose wireless headphones are extremely popular among gear writers here at WIRED. They are the headphones we keep coming back to, and that's saying something. Give your chosen loved one the gift of sweet, sweet silence.

V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Headphones - $229 ($100 off with coupon code CYBERDEALS)
Buy on Adorama

We're fans of these well-built, great-sounding V-Moda wireless headphones and right now, they're $100 off. Just don't forget the coupon code CYBERDEALS when you check out. Amazon has the standard wired V-Moda headphones for $140, which are also amazing, but these are a step up.

Skullcandy Uproar Wireless Headphones - $25 ($25 off)
Buy on Walmart

These wireless headphones won’t redefine audio, but they’re a bargain at $25. They have great reviews and should give you a great all-around sound without breaking the bank.

RHA MA600i Noise Isolating Earbuds With Remote and Microphone - $40 ($50 off)
Buy on Amazon

These silicone-tipped in-ear headphones might not be wireless, but they're designed to isolate noise and provide clear sound.

Sennheiser OCX 686i Workout Headphones - $35 ($35 off)
Buy on Amazon

Sennheiser's great sound quality, combined with secure ear clips and anti-bacterial ear adapters, make this a no-brainer.

Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 3 - $125 ($74 off)
Buy on Amazon

These Beats in-ear sport neckbuds are wireless and ready for your next workout. They're also $70 off their normal $200 price!

Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX - $100 ($50 off)
Buy on B&H Photo, Amazon

Featuring the new Apple W1 chip for easy iPhone pairing, these wireless headphones are cheaper than we've ever seen anywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 26, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #25,043 of 35,332
Cyber Monday deals, borrowed shamelessly from Wired

Apple Airpods - $144 ($15 off)
Buy on Walmart

So $15 isn't that great a discount, and Airpods still sound terrible. But this is the first price drop we've seen, so we have to include it.

Sennheiser Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - $100 ($50 off)
Buy on Amazon

These Sennheiser fully wireless headphones are on deep discount. They have AptX and Bluetooth 4.0, along with 25 hours of battery life and an optional cord if you don't want to use up battery. This is a great deal.

Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones - $180 ($120 off)
Buy on Amazon, Microsoft Store

These Bose wireless headphones are extremely popular among gear writers here at WIRED. They are the headphones we keep coming back to, and that's saying something. Give your chosen loved one the gift of sweet, sweet silence.

V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless Headphones - $229 ($100 off with coupon code CYBERDEALS)
Buy on Adorama

We're fans of these well-built, great-sounding V-Moda wireless headphones and right now, they're $100 off. Just don't forget the coupon code CYBERDEALS when you check out. Amazon has the standard wired V-Moda headphones for $140, which are also amazing, but these are a step up.

Skullcandy Uproar Wireless Headphones - $25 ($25 off)
Buy on Walmart

These wireless headphones won’t redefine audio, but they’re a bargain at $25. They have great reviews and should give you a great all-around sound without breaking the bank.

RHA MA600i Noise Isolating Earbuds With Remote and Microphone - $40 ($50 off)
Buy on Amazon

These silicone-tipped in-ear headphones might not be wireless, but they're designed to isolate noise and provide clear sound.

Sennheiser OCX 686i Workout Headphones - $35 ($35 off)
Buy on Amazon

Sennheiser's great sound quality, combined with secure ear clips and anti-bacterial ear adapters, make this a no-brainer.

Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 3 - $125 ($74 off)
Buy on Amazon

These Beats in-ear sport neckbuds are wireless and ready for your next workout. They're also $70 off their normal $200 price!

Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX - $100 ($50 off)
Buy on B&H Photo, Amazon

Featuring the new Apple W1 chip for easy iPhone pairing, these wireless headphones are cheaper than we've ever seen anywhere!

Those are actually some great deal! Well aside from the AirPods... I’m getting my nephew some BT ‘phones for Christmas and the Skullcandy pair just might fit the bill. I’ve heard the V-MODA wireless and, if one is a fan of the house sound (which I am) this is a rocking deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Nov 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #25,045 of 35,332
Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 27, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #25,046 of 35,332
For those who need to backup their music data/etc.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-8tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/5792401.p?

WD - easystore® 8TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $150(it has red HDD inside them so reliable) Also you can shuck it(take it out of the external case and place it inside your PC if you have a spare sata cord). Easy to do and plenty of tutorials on how to do it if you shuck them, it voids the warranty though but I already did it 3 times and no issues so far

Nov 27, 2017 at 3:23 AM Post #25,047 of 35,332
Nov 27, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #25,048 of 35,332

Users who are viewing this thread

Back