The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Aug 24, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #24,241 of 35,319
Aug 24, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #24,243 of 35,319
Seems like a good deal. But someone says Focal will offer 30% off for Elear and Utopia in September.
I don't know about these links, they look like affiliate links. But without the affiliate info it will show the original price.
https://www.adorama.com/foeleara.html?sdtid=10491220&emailprice=t
https://www.adorama.com/foutopiaa.html?sdtid=10491220&emailprice=t

(mod edit: removed referral tags)

It's a trade-in sale. If you trade in any headphone with an MSRP of $60 or more, in salable condition (meaning with original packaging and materials), the focal dealer will give you $1000 off the utopia. I don't recall the Elear savings, but it might be 300 off. This is what we've been told over on the utopia thread by a reputable dealer.

What we don't know is if focal dealers will be able to offer their regular additional savings off of this price. Many dealers will discount the upload quite a bit, they just can't advertise that.

Aug 24, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #24,244 of 35,319
It's a trade-in sale. If you trade in any headphone with an MSRP of $60 or more, in salable condition (meaning with original packaging and materials), the focal dealer will give you $1000 off the utopia. I don't recall the Elear savings, but it might be 300 off. This is what we've been told over on the utopia thread by a reputable dealer.

What we don't know is if focal dealers will be able to offer their regular additional savings off of this price. Many dealers will discount the upload quite a bit, they just can't advertise that.
Thanks for your information:thumbsup:

Aug 24, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #24,245 of 35,319
What is wrong with iFi iCan Pro?
Oh, there's nothing wrong with it. It's the first amp I looked at when I got into this hobby, but just couldn't justify the price in my head. Like I said, if I knew then what i know now. Mainly, how much I've spent on other, probably not as good, pieces of equipment. Sorry for the confusion.

Aug 24, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #24,246 of 35,319
Oh, there's nothing wrong with it. It's the first amp I looked at when I got into this hobby, but just couldn't justify the price in my head. Like I said, if I knew then what i know now. Mainly, how much I've spent on other, probably not as good, pieces of equipment. Sorry for the confusion.
Not a problem. Enjoy this amp very much.

Aug 25, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #24,251 of 35,319

Users who are viewing this thread

Back