The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 27, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #23,058 of 35,330
I received this email this morning from Audeze:

Holiday Demo stock sale!
We recently switched one of our distributors, and we’ve taken back their stock. Their loss is going to be your gain. This now leaves us with the following models for sale:
EL8 open back, standard cable $399
EL8 titanium $549
EL8 closed back. $399
All of these EL8s have the very latest versions with the latest drivers and sound phenomenal!
SINE with standard cable $349

Use this link to place your order:
https://www.audeze.com/promotional-products/holiday-demo-stock-sale#buy-now-section

These models are not on the website as we only have a very few units, so you will have to contact us directly to buy. Please email: Richard@audeze.com
LCD-XC $1195
All of these units have been tested and fitted with the latest drivers, and include our standard warranty.

This sales ends Midnight, Jan 2!

Happy Holidays!

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #23,059 of 35,330
After getting emails from Newegg and Buy Dig I realized that you have to be "signed up" with them to get the lowest deal price (sometimes to get the deal at all). I am not doing this to drum up business for them. I have no connection to either company. I have alerted other Head-Fi members to deals and been told they couldn't find it because I hadn't sent a link. Just letting all of you know what to do to get the best price possible if that matters to you.

Dec 27, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #23,060 of 35,330
I received this email this morning from Audeze:

Holiday Demo stock sale!

We recently switched one of our distributors, and we’ve taken back their stock. Their loss is going to be your gain. This now leaves us with the following models for sale:

EL8 open back, standard cable $399

EL8 titanium $549

EL8 closed back. $399

All of these EL8s have the very latest versions with the latest drivers and sound phenomenal!

SINE with standard cable $349

Use this link to place your order:

https://www.audeze.com/promotional-products/holiday-demo-stock-sale#buy-now-section

These models are not on the website as we only have a very few units, so you will have to contact us directly to buy. Please email: Richard@audeze.com

LCD-XC $1195

All of these units have been tested and fitted with the latest drivers, and include our standard warranty.

This sales ends Midnight, Jan 2!

Happy Holidays!

Good luck. Placed an order for the LCD-2 B stock during their Black Friday sale. It was "riskified rejected", and their CS rep said I wouldn't be charged for it.

But I've just received my credit card statement. On it, it says $499 is due.

What a PITA

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #23,063 of 35,330
  Edition X - $698 Brand New @ Amazon

This is for the on-clearance V1, not the newly released V2, just to clarify things for excitable optimists such as myself.

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #23,064 of 35,330
Could anyone suggest a good place to buy the Chord Mojo?  The Amazon.de deal is now dead.

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #23,066 of 35,330

This is for the on-clearance V1, not the newly released V2, just to clarify things for excitable optimists such as myself.

Still a killer deal for that price though.

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #23,068 of 35,330
There was a deal on sonicelectrinix a few weeks back. I think it was $459 using the code "mojo459" . Not sure if its still working though.

@audioscope Nah, Just checked. Expired. Your second best option is headphone.com use the code "10thanks"..
Its for $529 and with a 10% discount, it comes down to $476. Its still valid. just checked to make sure. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #23,069 of 35,330
Amazon UK is the next best for the Mojo.  After VAT discount and shipping to USA, it comes to around $435 converted to US dollars or a bit less if you pay in GBP and have a credit card with no foreign transaction fees. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #23,070 of 35,330
  Amazon UK is the next best for the Mojo.  After VAT discount and shipping to USA, it comes to around $435 converted to US dollars or a bit less if you pay in GBP and have a credit card with no foreign transaction fees. 

Yes, That is a good deal. But the price difference between these two deals is around $35. 
But Locally bought mojo = Warranty Valid in the US. 
If something iffy happens to the one sourced from overseas, you'll have to send it back to the country of origin for warranty purposes. and you'd have to pay all the international shipping costs etc. $35 is not worth all that hassle IMO. but then again chord mojo isn't know for breaking down either. its just better to have local warranty. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back