The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jul 15, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #15,902 of 35,328
Pono was a bust, periodically offered on Fryes for $249, watch for those (worth getting though, imo)

Is there a PONO watch now?  that Neil Young is always up to something good....
how do you get the Fry daily code to get a code, i registered but they didn't send me
one, guess I'm a small Fry....

I've read on the Pono thread (seems it is not an unusual issue), if you call the customer service when the Pono sale is active again, they will give you the codes on the phone or put the sale through as you speak.

Jul 15, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #15,903 of 35,328
Whippie

7 Posts. Joined 12/2006

The key to getting the Fry's code to work is that you have to call Customer Service, You give them your original code and they give you another code to have the coupon take effect.

I did this with two separate and recent purchases of Pono's at $249 with free ship and no tax ( east coast )

Jul 15, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #15,910 of 35,328
Jul 15, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #15,913 of 35,328
Yay got me a Fender acoustic Guitar. Funny thing is that its lightning got 100% but then notice there are a few AWD as well, so I saw a very good condtion with damaged package. Total came out to 104 :) better than the lightning deal IMO

Although it may be too late in the day and the "good deals" are gone, its always better to check AWD frst. But sadly, thats what this whole Prime Day was about, or should I say, "Amazon Warehouse Deals Day".

Because seriously, there was alot of good deals there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back