The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Oct 3, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #7,353 of 35,319
So if I previously purchased a cheap pair of HD800 from Buysonic, does that exclude me from getting another pair this time? Because I don't see the "Add to Cart" button when I clicked on the HD800.

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #7,356 of 35,319
Haven't seen this posted yet.

Buydig.com has the BeyerDynamic T90 Jubilee 90th Anniversary Edition Open Headphones for a low $469.00 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "Spooktacular10" (Exp Soon). Tax in NJ. These retail for $699 elsewhere.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sdtid=7158986&sku=BEYT90JUBILEE&omid=200&ref=cj&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_placement=227502

I don't really know much about these cans but I know BeyerDynamic is popular here and well praised.

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #7,358 of 35,319
  I was wondering if it was just me, but does anyone else NOT SEE an "Add to Cart" button on the HD800 page for BuySonic? Thanks.

It's there for me using Google Chrome.

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #7,360 of 35,319
Oct 4, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #7,361 of 35,319
it was $150 during a Lighting Deal back in Jan I think. Might be the lowest w/o a sale tho.

E: I'm waiting for the used prices to normalize with the new. Hoping for prices around the $180 area....

Yup, it was in Jan. When they were 150...i got a pair :). If they ever drop to 150 again, which im sure they will since X2 will sooner than later be released, i would snatch another pair. For 150, its probobly one of the best bang for buck headphones out now, maybe not the best but overall a great headphone. If ypu are going to end up paying 300 like some people did, I would just go and spend 50-70 buvks more for an akg k712. Thats just my opinion though.

Had it in my cart at the $150 price, but I was in the middle of driving to work, doing stuff work related, and, when I looked a bit later, it was gone (don't actually think it was a Lightning Deal, if I remember correctly it was Deal of the Day, but it was quickly called "sold out" and replaced with another Deal of the Day. Could be wrong, though, memory ain't so great...
It was such a bummer, though, that I can't spend over $200 for it, even if it is a reasonable price. I also wonder that you almost never see them for less than $200 used. Probably drop with the arrival of the X2

Oct 4, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #7,362 of 35,319
Had it in my cart at the $150 price, but I was in the middle of driving to work, doing stuff work related, and, when I looked a bit later, it was gone (don't actually think it was a Lightning Deal, if I remember correctly it was Deal of the Day, but it was quickly called "sold out" and replaced with another Deal of the Day. Could be wrong, though, memory ain't so great...
It was such a bummer, though, that I can't spend over $200 for it, even if it is a reasonable price. I also wonder that you almost never see them for less than $200 used. Probably drop with the arrival of the X2

Lol you know, my story was quite the opposite. I ordered the X1 while I was on Vacation in Mexico....I for some reason, woke up at 5am, woke up to fresh clean air, hearing roosters cockadoodledoo, watching the whole country side from my window...and with only 2g at that place, i used opera mini browser on my phone....

I then go to my wishlist and the first thing there was my x1 at 150 bucks...i was like, add to cart and go go go before its too late.....and so i waited (because of 2g) and bam, on their way to my place in LA.

So for a min there i thought it was a price mistake or something....

I therefore come to head fi...check x1 threads and here, the deals discussions thread and no one really knew about it lol... I then checked amazon again and it was a deal of the day but to my surprise, they were all sold out by 10am or so...i was going to purchase another pair but honestly, didnt need another one. So far, my x1 is awesome fore almost everything.

And that is the story of how i purchased the x1 at that price.....

And how i will most likely purchase another 2 lol

Oct 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM Post #7,363 of 35,319
I just ordered HD800s at http://www.dwidigitalcameras.com.au/astore/Sennheiser-HD800-Over-Ear-Headphones.aspx#

$1029AUD, decent enough price?

Oct 4, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #7,364 of 35,319
that's equivalent to USD900 or so.  Looks like a good deal to me...

biggrin.gif

HS

Oct 4, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #7,365 of 35,319

Lol you know, my story was quite the opposite. I ordered the X1 while I was on Vacation in Mexico....I for some reason, woke up at 5am, woke up to fresh clean air, hearing roosters cockadoodledoo, watching the whole country side from my window...and with only 2g at that place, i used opera mini browser on my phone....

I then go to my wishlist and the first thing there was my x1 at 150 bucks...i was like, add to cart and go go go before its too late.....and so i waited (because of 2g) and bam, on their way to my place in LA.

So for a min there i thought it was a price mistake or something....

I therefore come to head fi...check x1 threads and here, the deals discussions thread and no one really knew about it lol... I then checked amazon again and it was a deal of the day but to my surprise, they were all sold out by 10am or so...i was going to purchase another pair but honestly, didnt need another one. So far, my x1 is awesome fore almost everything.

And that is the story of how i purchased the x1 at that price.....

And how i will most likely purchase another 2 lol

:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back