The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Aug 31, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #6,946 of 35,332
Although I recommend 1-2wpc people seem to get joy from a O2 with them. Even at full price they're an amazing bargain for that ortho sound, a respectable one!

Huh, no wonder people like the HE-4 so much...  Heck, 600mW into 32 is something the E12 can do unless I'm so tired my memory's shot.

Aug 31, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #6,948 of 35,332
  20% Labor Day discount on Headroom for items on stock. I just purchased myself an FiiO X5! 
beyersmile.png

Why did you have to post this? Now my wallet is laying over in the corner sobbing   .   .    . 
gs1000.gif

My brother grabbed a pair of HD 800 (Before they sold out) and I decided to grab a pair of LCD 2. With 20% off you're getting new headphones for the price of used / refurbished. This should be close to my end game for awhile . . . maybe. 
tongue.gif

Aug 31, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #6,949 of 35,332

Why did you have to post this? Now my wallet is laying over in the corner sobbing   .   .    . 
gs1000.gif

My brother grabbed a pair of HD 800 (Before they sold out) and I decided to grab a pair of LCD 2. With 20% off you're getting new headphones for the price of used / refurbished. This should be close to my end game for awhile . . . maybe. 
tongue.gif

One of the lucky few to actually find something worth buying!

Aug 31, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #6,951 of 35,332
Thought of the LCD-2, but what I was really after was Shure 846, which were out of stock, and I didn't see any Hifiman in stock, mostly looking for in ears. The Cardas upgrade cable for the Senn 650 is a thought, though.....

Aug 31, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #6,954 of 35,332
Why did you have to post this? Now my wallet is laying over in the corner sobbing   .   .    . :gs1000smile:

My brother grabbed a pair of HD 800 (Before they sold out) and I decided to grab a pair of LCD 2. With 20% off you're getting new headphones for the price of used / refurbished. This should be close to my end game for awhile . . . maybe. :p

Wow, nice cans! :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #6,955 of 35,332
Thought of the LCD-2, but what I was really after was Shure 846, which were out of stock, and I didn't see any Hifiman in stock, mostly looking for in ears. The Cardas upgrade cable for the Senn 650 is a thought, though.....

GOOD IDEA doctorjazz!  I have the Cardas upgrade cable of rmy 650s singing down the line in my main computer audio set up, and it
really makes a great difference, big upgrade in quality from stock!  go for it! hint: lots of burn in before optimum performance!

Sep 1, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #6,958 of 35,332
It has been on sale?? I have only just noticed today. You think it is a permanent price drop or maybe a sign that vmoda is planning a new over ear headphone product?

Thanks.

Vmoda had a 10% discount on their official page. I think check the vmoda threads for whispers of new products. the revolver is suppose to be the next release after the xs.

Sep 1, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #6,959 of 35,332
Vmoda had a 10% discount on their official page. I think check the vmoda threads for whispers of new products. the revolver is suppose to be the next release after the xs.

i see that and also at best buy and amazon its 270 currently. You think I should hold out for this "revolver"?

I'm just looking for an upgrade to my Crossfade LP, so I am looking for over ear. And I am pretty loyal to vmoda.

Sep 1, 2014 at 5:40 PM Post #6,960 of 35,332
i see that and also at best buy and amazon its 270 currently. You think I should hold out for this "revolver"?

I'm just looking for an upgrade to my Crossfade LP, so I am looking for over ear. And I am pretty loyal to vmoda.

lol revolver rumors have been going on for the last 2+yrs. sooo I wldnt hold ur breath. prob b a while before they get released. no recent new updates from vmoda or special events announced. pure speculation but earliest possible release date wld b n time for xmas but i think more likely at least another year+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back