The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jul 21, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #6,287 of 35,342
Posts outside of the classified forums about things you have for sale are generally considered rude. If you wish to share info about things you have for sale, edit your signature where there are three menus that you can use to add your classifieds and/or reviews as you wish.

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #6,288 of 35,342
  Posts outside of the classified forums about things you have for sale are generally considered rude. If you wish to share info about things you have for sale, edit your signature where there are three menus that you can use to add your classifieds and/or reviews as you wish.

What about things others have for sale? This whole thing was started on my account when I asked if it was okay, and proceeded to post another persons classified that I felt was a pretty good deal.

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #6,289 of 35,342
What about things others have for sale? This whole thing was started on my account when I asked if it was okay, and proceeded to post another persons classified that I felt was a pretty good deal.

Great! I'm sure I can get someone else to post about my classifieds for me. :wink:

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #6,290 of 35,342
Great! I'm sure I can get someone else to post about my classifieds for me.
wink.gif

True. You could do that.. Alright, no more classified ads then.

Jul 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #6,291 of 35,342
The deals threads were originally started for posting deals on new items, so I'd say classifieds don't count. Everyone knows where to find used items there I reckon.

Jul 21, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #6,292 of 35,342
  The deals threads were originally started for posting deals on new items, so I'd say classifieds don't count. Everyone knows where to find used items there I reckon.

Well..there it is then. No classifieds section posts.

Although you could find a 'deal' online with some percentage off, post on here and mention that your signature has a used one for much less than a deal. And by online deal I mean 5-10% off the norm.

Jul 21, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #6,293 of 35,342
Great! I'm sure I can get someone else to post about my classifieds for me.
wink.gif

That *is* a nice price for that amp.  Good thing I don't need one!  
k701smile.gif

Jul 21, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #6,298 of 35,342
Well, I'm selling it because I just ordered the brother of your amp: the NFB-11
biggrin.gif

I would have gotten either the 11 or the 15, but a 15 appeared first.  I'm still curious to hear how the Sabre in the 11 sounds, but I am completely satisfied with my 15 so it's more idle curiosity.  Nice purchase IMO!

Jul 21, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #6,299 of 35,342
I want to upgrade my DAC, eventually, and may end up just going with a combo like the 11 or 15. Way down the road, though. Might end up getting one with one of those new SoundMAGIC HP150s for Xmas.

Jul 21, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #6,300 of 35,342
So comparing the ath m50 size, which fit me well....are the momentums about the same size or smaller?

momentum OVER-ear earcup size is smaller than the the athm50. Smaller as in the diameter is smaller. however, the momentum earcups are made of nice leather so comfortable is not that bad. it's only an issue if you are the type of person with ever sensitive ears or are listening for multiple hours in a row. basically, the momentum over-ear is actually an pair of on-ear headphones for most people with normal sized ears. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back