The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #905 of 35,332
Marshall has Id America Spark for $14.99 (normaly $50). |Joker| seems to like the headphones for budget IEMS at that $50 price point, so for $15 it seems like a good deal.

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #906 of 35,332
  In comparison to ross and tj maxx? Don't know, don't live too near one.

From what I experienced TJ Maxx > Marshalls > Ross/AJ Wright

The Ross I had in my area usually had similar items to AJ Wright, not really high end stuff compared to TJ Maxx but really for more affordable items. Marshalls in my area is a step down quality wise in items compared to TJ Maxx. But that may vary in your area, I'm only basing this hierarchy based on my experience.

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #907 of 35,332

From what I experienced TJ Maxx > Marshalls > Ross/AJ Wright

The Ross I had in my area usually had similar items to AJ Wright, not really high end stuff compared to TJ Maxx but really for more affordable items. Marshalls in my area is a step down quality wise in items compared to TJ Maxx. But that may vary in your area, I'm only basing this hierarchy based on my experience.

Interestingly, the Marshall near me beat TJ Maxx (in the headphone department atleast). IMaxx had almost no headphones, besides one table and two racks, whereas marshall had at least 6 or 8 racks of headphones. TJ Maxx though did have higher end items outside of that. 

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #909 of 35,332

Interestingly, the Marshall near me beat TJ Maxx (in the headphone department atleast). IMaxx had almost no headphones, besides one table and two racks, whereas marshall had at least 6 or 8 racks of headphones. TJ Maxx though did have higher end items outside of that. 

I was mostly talking about other items like clothing and apparel. But in terms of headphones, both TJ Maxx and Marshall has been equal. IDK about Ross headphone section, haven't been at a Ross in a long time.

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #910 of 35,332
  Ross and TJ Maxx have become audiophile destinations. LOL.

Darn right! When you can score a pair of BA200 for $25 bucks, it becomes the place to go to! 

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #912 of 35,332
  Darn right! When you can score a pair of BA200 for $25 bucks, it becomes the place to go to! 

BestBuy eat your heart out!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #914 of 35,332
http://www.musicdirect.com/p-61000-audeze-lcd-2-headphones.aspx
Still some holdover "cybermonday week" specials, not many, I admit

http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-T1-Audiofile-Stereo-Headphone/dp/B0031RD3YY
Not quite as good as last week, but still a deal...(open box)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back