The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #888 of 35,316

They said out of stock on me when I hit it in less than 3 minutes after 7 PM.  I clicked the waitlist button and after a few minutes, they let me put one in the shopping cart.  Turns out it was $185.49 with sales tax.  Those new laws and court decisions suck a big one, but it's still a fantastic deal.  Most likely, you might stand a good chance of selling this for over what you bought it for after the first of the year.
wink.gif

I put one in my cart and even went through checkout and got order confirmed. after five minutes I changed my mind and went back in and cancelled. the only open headphone I really want at this stage is a staxx (and yes I know how much more money that is). what I really am looking for until I get the staxx is a closed headphone for office use.

so someone else got my deal! :)

I hear you.  I'm really waiting to get a chance at the Bushmills Grado, but this was too good a deal to pass up, I guess.
wink.gif

And the Q701 was black - yayyy!

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #889 of 35,316
What colours are best? 

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #892 of 35,316
  I put one in my cart and even went through checkout and got order confirmed. after five minutes I changed my mind and went back in and cancelled. the only open headphone I really want at this stage is a staxx (and yes I know how much more money that is). what I really am looking for until I get the staxx is a closed headphone for office use.

so someone else got my deal! :)

I just did the same thing.  I donated my black version back.

Someone enjoy it for me please!

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #893 of 35,316

I just did the same thing.  I donated my black version back.

Someone enjoy it for me please!

I may do the same. Stax FTW! Or HD800 or T1?

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #895 of 35,316
  I may do the same. Stax FTW! Or HD800 or T1?

I'm waiting on some LCD-2s that I picked up on BF that should keep me occupied for awhile.  The conservative side of me told me not to spend more money and focus on them...

Right now the T1s can be bought for approximately $950 from multiple authorized Beyerdynamics vendors.  I would say go for them only because of the current deals to give you some "value."

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #900 of 35,316
Still some deals on LCD-2 and T1, I believe...anyone have any experience with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back