The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 29, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #331 of 35,319
No discussions is no discussion. The rules are the rules and this is not slickdeals.net. But to be honest, none of what I read in the deals thread annoyed me with the exception of the whiners and complainers. Small questions do not bother me, if they add to the deals post.

LOL...it seems like you are doing most of the whining and complaining.    Must be why some people get banned, huh?

Whining and complaining about whiners and complainers.   Gotta love the twisted logic.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #332 of 35,319
It is funny, in an ironic way, that the thread meant to have all discussion on deals because they were banned on the Deals Thread, is now the defacto Deals Thread, discussion and all. Never did get what the problem was with questions on the original thread, Wonder when this thread gets closed, and why...

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #333 of 35,319

Ok so none of them were Black Friday deals and the HD650 price was an accident.

Yeah, an accident that's happened twice in two years now around the same time of year.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #334 of 35,319
At least the headphone sales weren't as bad as the speaker sales, i've been looking for sub ~$400 computer speakers and there have been (i think) literally no sales whatsoever. On good speakers, at least.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #336 of 35,319
  It is funny, in an ironic way, that the thread meant to have all discussion on deals because they were banned on the Deals Thread, is now the defacto Deals Thread, discussion and all. Never did get what the problem was with questions on the original thread, Wonder when this thread gets closed, and why...

As long as no one is complaining to the mods, it should live on.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #337 of 35,319

Yeah, an accident that's happened twice in two years now around the same time of year.

What code was it for anyway? I think it was for workers of sennheiser, which actually make sense if the company was rolling out bonus coupon codes for it's employees for the upcoming holiday.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #338 of 35,319

Okay, tell me when it's going to be next year then smart guy. By the way, how long did that 'sale' last?

Dude relax. Don't be mad you missed out. Take a nap.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #339 of 35,319

As long as no one is complaining to the mods, it should live on.

People were complaining, that was the problem. Although, they were complaining about the rules laid out by the mods. Remove the rules (at least some of them) and there's less to complain about.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #344 of 35,319
I think with deals it's like playing the stock market. You keep waiting for it to go lower but if you get too greedy you get burned and the price jumps back up. You just gotta know when it's good enough for yourself and just live with that decision. It also helps if you've been monitoring the price of a particular item for a while.. you get a sense of how low it can go and how low it will never go. Sometimes youre right sometimes youre wrong.

I do like this new thread better. Discussions + Deals = fun times
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #345 of 35,319
At least the headphone sales weren't as bad as the speaker sales, i've been looking for sub ~$400 computer speakers and there have been (i think) literally no sales whatsoever. On good speakers, at least.

http://store.cambridgesoundworks.com/b/2858427011
http://www.newegg.com/Soundcards-Speakers-Headsets/Category/ID-37

Probably more if you look around....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back