The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #8,896 of 35,343
I am not sure on the seller (Canada based) but sharing this nonetheless :

Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC - $750 + $23 Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Burson-Audio-Conductor-9018-Headphone/dp/B00DHJ4GN8/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2OVJRN07MG2OU

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:09 PM Post #8,899 of 35,343
OK, you corrupters of my finances, you throwers of temptation, I've got a question that should be discussed on the Deals Discussion Thread. You've tempted me with the UERM, then muddied the waters by throwing out the Heir Audio 30% discount. That would make the Heir 8A competitive, price wise, with the UERM (and the iem 8.0 a "bargain"). Anyone able to give some feedback comparing these ciem's (and the universal 8.0)
Much obliged for any feedback/opinions...remember, if I buy, YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!!! :)

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #8,901 of 35,343
OK, you corrupters of my finances, you throwers of temptation, I've got a question that should be discussed on the Deals Discussion Thread. You've tempted me with the UERM, then muddied the waters by throwing out the Heir Audio 30% discount. That would make the Heir 8A competitive, price wise, with the UERM (and the iem 8.0 a "bargain"). Anyone able to give some feedback comparing these ciem's (and the universal 8.0)
Much obliged for any feedback/opinions...remember, if I buy, YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!!! :)

The UERM is probably the most enjoyable balanced flagship CIEM I've heard, musical, yet clean. Unlike a few others, which tends to be tuned with a certain sound in mind, the only pair I can think off that I enjoy more would be the K10s, but seeing as those aren't on sale, the UERMs are a great deal at is current promo price.

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #8,902 of 35,343
Argghhhhh!!!!! I can't go for the Audeze as well, bought too much stuff recently, really tempting, don't think I've ever seen that price!

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #8,903 of 35,343

The UERM is probably the most enjoyable balanced flagship CIEM I've heard, musical, yet clean. Unlike a few others, which tends to be tuned with a certain sound in mind, the only pair I can think off that I enjoy more would be the K10s, but seeing as those aren't on sale, the UERMs are a great deal at is current promo price.

Thanks

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #8,905 of 35,343
AUDEZE LCD-XC on buysonic.
https://www.buysonic.com/products/audeze-usa-lcdxc-wc-bb-bl-aab/

There's only 1 left!

My wallet hates you. But not my ears 
dt880smile.png

Yep, got it.

Nov 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #8,910 of 35,343
They were on my bucket list of want to buys, had wanted to sell off some other gear first, didn't think I was going to get these this season, but the price was to good to pass up. Thanks to Bobby12 for posting it and bringing it to the attention of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back