The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 27, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #5,854 of 35,335
Not too shabby.

HD 650 - Like New Condition - $339.97
HD 600 - Like New Condition - $271.97

Free UPS Ground shipping too.

Ah, so excited, about to order mine. I've wanted this headphone for years. Lower price than anywhere else. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #5,859 of 35,335
Not too shabby.

HD 650 - Like New Condition - $339.97
HD 600 - Like New Condition - $271.97

Free UPS Ground shipping too.

Amperior (silver), like new condition, $119.97.  Tempting!

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #5,860 of 35,335

Amperior (silver), like new condition, $119.97.  Tempting!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/724405/fs-mint-sennheiser-amperior-silver-headphones-with-original-box-2-cables-also-mint

Just sayin...
wink_face.gif
  I'd do $125 shipped via priority, which regardless of which part of the country usually get there in 2 days if not 3.

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #5,862 of 35,335

Keeps the headphone more secure on the head.

And it's like turning the screw on a torture device. The wider the split the more the clamp becomes excruciating. 

I jest, but unfortunately, I've never got on with the on-ear models. Amperior is such a deal at this price...if it only weren't for the comfort! 

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #5,863 of 35,335

Ya guys are killin' me....LOL.  So this is a setup that's just for the iMac in my wife's computer room that happens to be just off the kitchen where I spend a fair amount of time.  Mostly, I'll jam with the cans on since she doesn't do well with the louder stuff and perhaps some of my music choices. 

I was thinking of perhaps getting the Audioengine D3 or the Dragonfly for the Mac or my Mac Air, but was thinking the the Swan M50W's would be Pee-lenty of sound for that small room (think small computer room that shares the pantry (dry food stuffs) and then continues on to our small laundry room w/ spare refrigerator.  Call it a room that's 8ft by 8ft or something like that.  It's not my primary audio system.

Am I missing something here?  I'm not hardcore like a lot of you guys I'm learning from.

Sam

I have multiple killer vintage systems but my work office one has a Realistic receiver from 1973 feeding an Altec Lansing 2.1 system via a Scoche converter and it sounds wonderful and thumps.  Lots of ways to get good sound. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #5,864 of 35,335

Hmmm. What's the point of the split headband? Is that like a DJ thing? 

With regular headbands, if you so much move anywhere near horizontal with them, the headphones are bound to move. With the split headband you can do a cartwheel and you'll still have audiophile music pumping. I wear a size 7 5/8 hat and the clamp on the Amperiors are comfortable, could be different ear shapes maybe? Nothing like a Beyer DT880 Pro clamp when new, now THAT was uncomfortable for the first month and that's with one of the most comfy earpads on the market!!

Oh and once again: Mine in the classifieds they'll pass for new and I'll do $125 with 2-3 day shipping.

Jun 27, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #5,865 of 35,335

With regular headbands, if you so much move anywhere near horizontal with them, the headphones are bound to move. With the split headband you can do a cartwheel and you'll still have audiophile music pumping. I wear a size 7 5/8 hat and the clamp on the Amperiors are comfortable, could be different ear shapes maybe? Nothing like a Beyer DT880 Pro clamp when new, now THAT was uncomfortable for the first month and that's with one of the most comfy earpads on the market!!

Oh and once again: Mine in the classifieds they'll pass for new and I'll do $125 with 2-3 day shipping.

Those senheiser like new items come with 2year warranty... so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back