The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 24, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #4,382 of 35,332
You're taking a risk with a sketch seller that bills people $96 for a $11 order/lists a ton of products at super sketch prices/noted for taking forever to ship anything or plain not shipping anything. Sure amazon may refund you're money but why bother on wasting the time and money helping a scammer out and possibly getting multiple charges on your account on something everybody here agrees is a giant scam.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Apr 24, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #4,392 of 35,332

And to think just over a month ago I picked up a brand new pair for $106 from Amazon Warehouse. Gotta love how much these prices fluctuat

Yea, that's pretty good for open box. If I ever see them at that price I might just give them at try, could be my first Senn since most of the other ones (600,650) are way up in price.

Apr 24, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #4,393 of 35,332
  Yea, that's pretty good for open box. If I ever see them at that price I might just give them at try, could be my first Senn since most of the other ones (600,650) are way up in price.

It's a good Senn but not particularly revealing of the house sound. I'm not sure where Senn adopted the HD598 but its not a biological child. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back