The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Apr 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #4,352 of 35,316
Some of them say "Factory Reconditioned".. What does that mean?

It the same thing as refurbished. Cheaper than new, guaranteed to be working, warranty depends on the manufacturer. Harmon Kardon for example offers full warranty on refurbs.

Apr 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #4,353 of 35,316
For anyone who has not received their JLab Grab Bag, I got an email response from them earlier today.

Thank you for the email.

Due to the high volume of Grab Bag orders received, we are unable to track individual orders, however the majority of these orders have shipped and are arriving now or in transit.

There are also a handful of orders that imported to our warehouse with address errors and are working to verify the correct addresses and have these shipped asap. If your order encountered any address errors we will be in touch shortly to get this corrected.

You can also view more information on our Grab Bag FAQ via the following web link.

http://www.jlabaudio.com/index/blog

All of these orders have been imported into the warehouse as one large file and while this has sacrificed the ability to track the individual orders it allows us to expedite the shipping process.

Rest assured we are working to ship these orders as quickly as possible and once shipped should arrive within 3-5 business days.

If you do not receive your order by the end of this week, please reach out again and we will work to ensure your order arrives safe and sound.

Apr 22, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #4,354 of 35,316
Well I was a dummy and put my code in wrong on the meelec easter sale and didn't get the discount :frowning2:. I at once emailed them and they replied yesterday and refunded me the difference in price. No hassle. These guys are the best!

Apr 22, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #4,355 of 35,316
Not sure if this has been posted before, if so my apologies (from slickdeals)

Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones $79 + Free Shipping

Buy Now ►
Update: This very popular front-page deal is now available again with promo code EMK020 = $79 with free shipping.

BuyDig.com has Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones w/ Detachable Cable (78400) for $199 - $120 with coupon code EMK020 = $79 + free shipping. Thanks iconian

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones w/ Detachable Cable is $83 lower (51% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $162. - Discombobulated

Deal Editor's Note: Westone's are known for their high end earphones. Weather resistance is designed for active/outdoor use. -iconian

Apr 22, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #4,357 of 35,316
I also received my Jlab grab bag also, it was a pair of yellow Diego headphones, which sound decent, but the tips do not work for me. I will have to look through all of the tips of I have to see if I can make them better.

Apr 22, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #4,358 of 35,316
I received my JLab Grab Bag today. It was a pair of JBuds J6 earbubs. They sound fairly good and fit well. Pretty happy for the price but my only complaint is that they are pink. Oh well.....

I got the same thing, but in black. Not bad for $7.50.

Apr 22, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #4,359 of 35,316
HIFIMAN HE-300 w/EF3 amp for $250. Seems like a pretty good deal to me

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194

Apr 22, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #4,360 of 35,316
  HIFIMAN HE-300 w/EF3 amp for $250. Seems like a pretty good deal to me

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194

Just to clarify and people not get mixed up, that amp unit does not have the DAC. Posted the same thing several pages back
wink.gif

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #4,361 of 35,316
  Not sure if this has been posted before, if so my apologies (from slickdeals)

Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones $79 + Free Shipping

Buy Now ►
Update: This very popular front-page deal is now available again with promo code EMK020 = $79 with free shipping.

BuyDig.com has Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones w/ Detachable Cable (78400) for $199 - $120 with coupon code EMK020 = $79 + free shipping. Thanks iconian

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Westone ADV Weather Resistant Earphones w/ Detachable Cable is $83 lower (51% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $162. - Discombobulated

Deal Editor's Note: Westone's are known for their high end earphones. Weather resistance is designed for active/outdoor use. -iconian

Dam...i just maexed out my CC lol and i really wanted these IEMs...im tempted to buy them but eerrgh.

Going to think about these for the whole day lol

Apr 23, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #4,362 of 35,316
I just bought the Westone ADV during the last sale. I've had them for about 2 weeks. They sound great. Tons of isolation. Tangly cable. Good controls. The over the ear cable is a little weird with the cloth cable wrap, but using the shirt clip helps. I'd buy them again for sure. Especially for $80. I'm considering buying a spare pair.

Apr 23, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #4,364 of 35,316
Headphone demos from Audio Advisor--

Audeze LCD-X for $1,529:

http://www.audioadvisor.com/Audeze-LCD-X-Headphones/productinfo/1AZLCDX/#.U1f2W1fDUU8

Focal Spirit Pro for $307:

http://www.audioadvisor.com/Focal-Spirit-Pro-Headphones/productinfo/1JMSPIRPRO/#.U1f2y1fDUU8

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back