The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Mar 10, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #3,422 of 35,332
Mar 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #3,423 of 35,332
Yeah, I'd recommend never adding it up again. I've done that before.... it's not pretty.

That's so TRUE
wink.gif

I swear I almost got a heart attack when I added it up. Turns out I've spent nearly the same amount as the life savings I currently have (but won't touch). 

Mar 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #3,424 of 35,332

Do the 600s come with warranty?

Probably not. You'd have to ask Sennheiser but I doubt they are an authorized dealer. Some sites are authorized in their country but not authorized to sell to the US so the US warranty is void. Either way I'd say chances are slim.

Mar 10, 2014 at 8:26 PM Post #3,426 of 35,332
From Bottlehead:

To celebrate our new shopping cart we are having a 10% off sale on everything for 24 hours. As we serve an international market, the delineation of Tuesday is a little difficult. So we went with our new shopping cart's default time zone. The sale starts on Tuesday March 11 UTC. That's about an hour from now...

Let us know if you have any issues with the discount showing up on your purchase, as we haven't tried this feature out yet.

Regards,
The Bottlehead Forum Team.

http://bottlehead.com/smf/index.php

Mar 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #3,427 of 35,332
From Bottlehead:

To celebrate our new shopping cart we are having a 10% off sale on everything for 24 hours. As we serve an international market, the delineation of Tuesday is a little difficult. So we went with our new shopping cart's default time zone. The sale starts on Tuesday March 11 UTC. That's about an hour from now...

Let us know if you have any issues with the discount showing up on your purchase, as we haven't tried this feature out yet.

Regards,

I needed to know that like I need a heart attack... :D

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #3,428 of 35,332
Mar 11, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #3,429 of 35,332
I track my IEM and headphone collection is a spreadsheet and I'm afraid to look at the total cost line anymore!

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #3,430 of 35,332
From Bottlehead:

Regards,

OK, thanks!

I was going to pull the trigger on a Crack and Speedball any day now, so this is great.

Turns out the 10% off essentially saves me the amount of tax, since I live in Washington state (9.5% tax). So the final price for me is what most people outside of WA state would pay without the sale.

But at least It saved me $35. Thanks!

Oh, wait. I can't be spending any more money!!!

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #3,431 of 35,332
  I track my IEM and headphone collection is a spreadsheet and I'm afraid to look at the total cost line anymore!

I just realized I am following a forum that has people who have so many headphones they need excel to keep track... you people are bad influences.

On that note, time to shop for a set of custom IEMs... I hate you all. 

Mar 11, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #3,433 of 35,332
  I just realized I am following a forum that has people who have so many headphones they need excel to keep track... you people are bad influences.

On that note, time to shop for a set of custom IEMs... I hate you all. 

Buy something interesting and have Inearz reshell them for $95.... Less hit on the pocketbook.

Mar 11, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #3,434 of 35,332

Users who are viewing this thread

Back