The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 27, 2020 at 2:13 PM Post #31,081 of 35,332
Just have been notified that my Denon D5200 is cancelled :cry: :cold_sweat: My order # was 3331. Denon, you're forever on my chit list!!!
That REALLY sucks. It looked like a fantastic deal, but apparently was just another hose-job...

My status was "Problem", but I just looked after reading your post and it now says "Released". So, I guess they are following through on some of the sales at least. Must be a limited stock issue. My order # was low 3320's. I think they should have filled all the orders at that price even if it took a couple weeks to do so.

Nov 27, 2020 at 2:25 PM Post #31,082 of 35,332
My status was "Problem", but I just looked after reading your post and it now says "Released". So, I guess they are following through on some of the sales at least. Must be a limited stock issue. My order # was low 3320's. I think they should have filled all the orders at that price even if it took a couple weeks to do so.

From problem to released. #335x :)

Nov 27, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #31,083 of 35,332

I'm still stuck on "Problem"... :thinking:

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #31,084 of 35,332
Just have been notified that my Denon D5200 is cancelled :cry: :cold_sweat: My order # was 3331. Denon, you're forever on my chit list!!!

My order is #3396, and the order is still showing as "problem" on their web page. Maybe they like me better because I ordered two? lol

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #31,085 of 35,332

This is Denon you ordered from, not a retail vendor who can get more from the manufacturer. Where does the stock come from?

If they are out of stock, it will have to wait until another production run. That's gotta be more than a couple of weeks.

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:53 PM Post #31,086 of 35,332
This is Denon you ordered from, not a retail vendor who can get more from the manufacturer. Where does the stock come from?

If they are out of stock, it will have to wait until another production run. That's gotta be more than a couple of weeks.

I only purchased it because it was a great deal. I would've waited months no problem. I have plenty of other HPs to listen to in the mean time. Wish they would've asked at least before cancelling without any explanation. Not my fault they overcommitted. Anyways, I'm over it. Hope you guys get your set.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 3:54 PM Post #31,087 of 35,332
Hey folks, I understand you want to share updates about your purchases and all but let's keep this a deals discussion page, okay? I'm sure there are others like me who do not want to get notifications only to read updates about your cancelled orders.

Thanks.

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:56 PM Post #31,088 of 35,332

I get that, but they could already be in the middle or near the end of a production run, right? The "couple of weeks" was an arbitrary amount of time. I just meant that they should deliver on all of them within a reasonable amount of time.

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #31,089 of 35,332
Yeah, good luck to those with orders that are still open. Back on topic:

itsfit is offering 30% off the Fusion, 25% off the R3 & 20% off re-shell services with code BFITSFIT

itsfit BF 2020.png

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #31,091 of 35,332
Hey folks, I understand you want to share updates about your purchases and all but let's keep this a deals discussion page, okay? I'm sure there are others like me who do not want to get notifications only to read updates about your cancelled orders.

Thanks.

"Discussion" is literally capitalized on the thread. I don't see an issue with the canceled orders talk. They are discussing the deal won't go through if I were to try myself. Saves me the time with very useful information.

Nov 27, 2020 at 4:51 PM Post #31,092 of 35,332
Nov 27, 2020 at 5:05 PM Post #31,093 of 35,332
original order was cancelled.
The new order was just cancelled to.
Double rejection. Reminds me of my college years 😆

Did your order go into "released" status before it was cancelled? I'm asking because my order shows released now, and my order number is higher than yours, which makes no sense unless I'm still in the cancel que :). And don't feel bad, while this may be a cheap college date, there is still plenty of quality to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back