The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 27, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #31,097 of 35,316
Denon still taking orders for ah-d5200. Try your luck
https://www.denon.com/en-us/product/over-ear-headphones/ah-d5200

original order was cancelled.
The new order was just cancelled to.
Double rejection. Reminds me of my college years 😆

Yeah I just tried again for the hell of it. The status showed 'on hold' briefly then went back to 'problem' again. Not sure what's going on but checking the bank statement, I've been charged twice now. WTH? And I just verified with my bank just to make sure it wasn't declined on my end.

Edit: well, spoke too soon. It's showing released now. The sad part is I went from 3331 to now 37xx

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 5:23 PM Post #31,098 of 35,316
Yeah I just tried again for the hell of it. The status showed 'on hold' briefly then went back to 'problem' again. Not sure what's going on but checking the bank statement, I've been charged twice now. WTH? And I just verified with my bank just to make sure it wasn't declined on my end.

Edit: well, spoke too soon. It's showing released now. The sad part is I went from 3331 to now 37xx
Interesting, you got canceled with 3331? Mine was later numbered order and it's at release status now.

Perhaps there's an issue with your payment. I'd check with the bank.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 6:36 PM Post #31,101 of 35,316
Does anyone know if Linsoul is only offering 10% off their IEMs for Black Friday? I'm a bit confused as I thought the sale was going to be up to 70% off? I'm trying to decide whether to cut my losses and get a different first pair of IEMs from another site, while the BF sales are still happening.. Thanks so much :). https://www.linsoul.com/pages/black-friday-cyber-monday-sale

Nov 27, 2020 at 6:40 PM Post #31,102 of 35,316
Jumped on this deal. Had the original HE6 back in the day and always regretted selling it. Sold it for much more than this price! If you have a current modern full size amp, I would think they should drive fine. Stay away if you do not have a powerful amp.
A good discussion. quick review, and measurements is here.
Quote from that link:

You save: $1,100.00 (61%)

I bought them last year at this price, nice to see they're still around, as I thought they were a limited run. They sound quite similar to my old HE-6, and still my go-to headphone, even with ZMF Verite C, as they're comfortable in longer sessions.

Oh, I see they're a new version V2, with a different headband.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #31,103 of 35,316
Just have been notified that my Denon D5200 is cancelled :cry: :cold_sweat: My order # was 3331. Denon, you're forever on my chit list!!!

I just checked and mine says "released"... it said "problem" before... :thinking: order # 3370's

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:39 PM Post #31,104 of 35,316
Nov 27, 2020 at 8:23 PM Post #31,106 of 35,316
I just ordered the Denon 5200 and my order status already says "Problem." Is that just normal behavior for the Denon site, or has anyone's order officially been canceled at this point?

I accidentally ordered twice... One was cancelled. They sent a new email to inform cancellation. And when I click on order status it says “cancelled”.

Nov 27, 2020 at 8:36 PM Post #31,107 of 35,316
Perhaps there's an issue with your payment. I'd check with the bank.

Nope.
Tried 3rd time and it’s now showing Problem.
My credit card has been charged $600 in total with pending status.
This means, I have no money left in my cc and cant buy anything else...
When they cancelled transaction, they should have released the money instead of keeping it on hold :angry:

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 9:49 PM Post #31,108 of 35,316
You save: $1,100.00 (61%)

I bought them last year at this price, nice to see they're still around, as I thought they were a limited run. They sound quite similar to my old HE-6, and still my go-to headphone, even with ZMF Verite C, as they're comfortable in longer sessions.

Oh, I see they're a new version V2, with a different headband.

Is the different headband the only change from the previous/original version? I can't seem to find much information about the improvements made in V2. Adorama's product description says, "Adorama Exclusive HE6se" whatever that means...

Nov 27, 2020 at 10:36 PM Post #31,110 of 35,316

Users who are viewing this thread

Back