The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Oct 8, 2020 at 9:27 PM Post #30,706 of 35,334
@scottsays How does browsing by folder work with music on both the internal storage and microsd card? Will I have to choose to browse one or the other, basically dividing up my music between two areas? As in, do you have to choose internal or sdcard first, then browse the folders, or can you combine them for browsing so you don't have two separate storage areas? I'd find it annoying to have like A-L and then have to go to a different folder for M-Z...I'd hope I can just browse all folders on the device alphabetically, no matter where they're stored.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020 at 9:28 PM Post #30,707 of 35,334
Plenue L is the "flagship"---or is the "S" ?--I will let others who are more knowledgeable than I weigh in. I know the R2 has had some good reviews---it does have bluetooth---but for a straight up music player--the P2mk2 is stellar---as I said---I have a pretty good stable of very nice equipment and when I really want to listen to my BEST system there is NO question what unit I am gonna grab--its the Cowon P2 mk2--not even a hesitation-------the definition-quality is a step ahead of the others--

Oct 8, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #30,711 of 35,334
I can't seem to get the price for the Plenue 2 Mk2 to be 399. It's 599. Any idea?
Still $399 for me. I think the additional $200 may be ‘Prime only’. For me there’s a ‘Clip and Save’ button on the ‘Shopping Cart’ page. Once I clicked that, the discount showed up on the ‘Check Out’ page.

For me, still seeing these prices after ‘Clip and Save’:

Plenue L — $1099
Plenue II Mk 2 — $399
Plenue II — $300

Oct 8, 2020 at 10:00 PM Post #30,712 of 35,334
you guys win. i gave in. comes tomorrow. also got a 2.5 to 4.4 adapter. hoping its an improvement upon my sony zx507.

And yes the $200 extra is for Prime members only.

Oct 8, 2020 at 10:03 PM Post #30,713 of 35,334
@scottsays How does browsing by folder work with music on both the internal storage and microsd card? Will I have to choose to browse one or the other, basically dividing up my music between two areas? As in, do you have to choose internal or sdcard first, then browse the folders, or can you combine them for browsing so you don't have two separate storage areas? I'd find it annoying to have like A-L and then have to go to a different folder for M-Z...I'd hope I can just browse all folders on the device alphabetically, no matter where they're stored.

VERY SIMPLE---tried to take some pics but when it comes to cameras I'm a dolt--stereo stuff--good at--photos--idiot------the folder files is as straight forward and easy as can be. You can access the Folders of the Internal sound card or the external sound card---OR albums--or artists--or genres or Favorites Or.......its all simple and easy--you will see when you get it. Very intuitive and simple--nothing to think about--common sense and logical -no tricks- could not be any easier.

you guys win. i gave in. comes tomorrow. also got a 2.5 to 4.4 adapter. hoping its an improvement upon my sony zx507.

And yes the $200 extra is for Prime members only.

Its FREE to join PRIME for a trial membership!

Oct 8, 2020 at 10:06 PM Post #30,714 of 35,334
VERY SIMPLE---tried to take some pics but when it comes to cameras I'm a dolt--stereo stuff--good at--photos--idiot------the folder files is as straight forward and easy as can be. You can access the Folders of the Internal sound card or the external sound card---OR albums--or artists--or genres or Favorites Or.......its all simple and easy--you will see when you get it. Very intuitive and simple--nothing to think about--common sense and logical -no tricks- could not be any easier.

As someone who browses solely by folder, that’s gonna be kind of annoying. Right now my music is on a 400gb card. I’m gonna have to now split that across a 256 card and the internal 256, and then when I go to browse I have to choose from two folders rather than one with all my music in it. Guess I’ll have to decide whether to split the alphabet in two or maybe put artists with bigger catalogs into one folder.

Oct 8, 2020 at 11:18 PM Post #30,717 of 35,334
Picked one up, will replace a Fiio X7, nothing wrong with the X7 except android gets sluggish at times, will become the yard work device. Thanks to all who provided comments, $424 looks like a steal.

Oct 9, 2020 at 1:14 AM Post #30,718 of 35,334
Is the P2 MKII any good next to a Sony NW-WM1A?

Oct 9, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #30,720 of 35,334
Plenue 2 Mkii no longer available but I pulled the trigger on the regular Plenue 2. I won't be using the balanced out so I hope that doesn't make a difference at all and I'll be using IEMs only with it. If I don't like it I'll just return it yay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back