The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Jun 23, 2019 at 2:07 AM Post #5,896 of 5,999
@MrMan That’s ok. Huge companies like Nike, JH Audio, etc. reward customer loyalty. It’s a great practice in my opinion (which is just as valid as yours). Hopefully you’ll take advantage of what your exclusive email has to offer or you can say “no thank you” just as well. “Early bird specials” have also been a successful practice of certain sales platforms too but hey to each their own. I’m just happy to be part of this crazy exciting world that is Head-Fi!

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #5,898 of 5,999
Not a fan of a company giving the exclusive deal. I love my M8 but this e-mail rubs me the wrong way.
WPXBFdY
Thank you for your opinion. We want to reward our existing customers for their support over the years. They have earned it and we are happy to give back in the form of a discount.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #5,899 of 5,999
Thank you for your opinion. We want to reward our existing customers for their support over the years. They have earned it and we are happy to give back in the form of a discount.

My issue is with the brand "Supreme". They have a very similar advertisement. They "allow" you to stand in line to buy their product and say its exclusive and the public is unable to do it. In the e-mail there was no pictures, no specs, no word of how it was "better" just that it was exclusive and the public wasn't going to be invited. Focus on content and less on how its exclusive.

With all of this said the M8 is my favorite piece of audio equipment and I've been extremely happy with it. You don't need hype and exclusivity to sell your product. Explain why its better and explain all the improvements and people will come.

Jun 24, 2019 at 1:54 AM Post #5,900 of 5,999
Focus on content and less on how its exclusive.

With all of this said the M8 is my favorite piece of audio equipment and I've been extremely happy with it. You don't need hype and exclusivity to sell your product. Explain why its better and explain all the improvements and people will come.

Feedback appreciated. Not only are we planning to reveal all the details, but we will also get the community involved in the discussion and, possibly, changes to the vision. With hundreds of people already signed up, managing the crowdsourcing effort as a democratic process will be fun, but we've done this before so we can do it again.

Jun 24, 2019 at 7:19 AM Post #5,901 of 5,999
Feedback appreciated. Not only are we planning to reveal all the details, but we will also get the community involved in the discussion and, possibly, changes to the vision. With hundreds of people already signed up, managing the crowdsourcing effort as a democratic process will be fun, but we've done this before so we can do it again.
Tell me please , will the price for first buyers be up to 500 or higher?

Jun 24, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #5,903 of 5,999
In ready to buy one right now and hook it to my Cayin N8.
20181211_151554.jpg

Jun 24, 2019 at 11:14 AM Post #5,905 of 5,999
Jun 26, 2019 at 8:34 PM Post #5,910 of 5,999
V2 is still not balanced, right? The original just had balanced output jacks with singled-ended summed to the balanced output jacks for convenience (which initially wasn't made clear at all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back