The CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 V2 Thread
Sep 30, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #317 of 820
A quick update to say that the first 10 pcs have been continuously playing into a dummy load here in the lab for about a week now. We are putting them through some serious burn-in to work our any remaining demons. So far, no issues. We plan to ship the first 10 pcs by Friday.

We made a decision to extend the warranty on the first batch of units to 2 years (normally it's 1 year on our products), just to give you peace of mind that should anything go wrong, we will replace them with no issues. Based on the number of tests that we have performed so far, these units should be fine, but just in case, you will have that option.

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:47 PM Post #318 of 820
A quick update to say that the first 10 pcs have been continuously playing into a dummy load here in the lab for about a week now. We are putting them through some serious burn-in to work our any remaining demons. So far, no issues. We plan to ship the first 10 pcs by Friday.

We made a decision to extend the warranty on the first batch of units to 2 years (normally it's 1 year on our products), just to give you peace of mind that should anything go wrong, we will replace them with no issues. Based on the number of tests that we have performed so far, these units should be fine, but just in case, you will have that option.
Thank you Michael and to CEntrance for your perseverance! Looking forward to receiving my unit.

Oct 2, 2020 at 3:38 PM Post #319 of 820

There are decades of smiles why CEntrance has happy customers and Wall of Fame products = GREAT Customer Service.
Thank You Mister Goodman.

Oct 4, 2020 at 9:30 AM Post #320 of 820

Hi, now that production units are being shipped, are the final set of measurements/specifications now released?

High gain and low gain headphone power output and THD+N measurements?

Into 8ohms, 16ohms, 32ohms, 300ohms, 600ohms please ?

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020 at 9:07 PM Post #321 of 820
I haven't heard anything from CEntrance, I bemoan believe I was relatively early to join. Should I be concerned?

Oct 4, 2020 at 9:14 PM Post #322 of 820
I haven't heard anything from CEntrance, I bemoan believe I was relatively early to join. Should I be concerned?
Yes! It's time for full scale panic involving Guido the enforcer! Actually I would be patient ar least till tomorrow
And tomorrows tomorrow s. And then you will get double 2 year warranty so you are covered. Or write Michael Goodman the CEO directly has always answered my question s within 24 hours! Good fortune and let us know!

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #323 of 820
Yes! It's time for full scale panic involving Guido the enforcer! Actually I would be patient ar least till tomorrow
And tomorrows tomorrow s. And then you will get double 2 year warranty so you are covered. Or write Michael Goodman the CEO directly has always answered my question s within 24 hours! Good fortune and let us know!
I hope you get yours very very soon Doctorjazz!

Oct 7, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #324 of 820
New update has been emailed from CEntrace. Most of the initial run of boards are salvageable after potentially suspect traces are bypassed, after a bit of old fashioned hand soldering.
Warranty is extended to 2 years for units from this initial batch.
The shipping notifications will begin to trickle out soon. Fingers crossed!

Oct 7, 2020 at 6:40 PM Post #325 of 820
Hi guys, I ordered my M8 V2 today, in the order letter they wrote that it takes 2-3 days before my M8 is shipped to me, but I see that people are waiting several months to get their desired device? Now I'm confused.

Oct 7, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #326 of 820
Hi guys, I ordered my M8 V2 today, in the order letter they wrote that it takes 2-3 days before my M8 is shipped to me, but I see that people are waiting several months to get their desired device? Now I'm confused.
That 2-3 days might be the default processing time for stuff they have in stock. The M8 will take some time to ship.

Oct 7, 2020 at 7:20 PM Post #327 of 820
That 2-3 days might be the default processing time for stuff they have in stock. The M8 will take some time to ship.

In this case I think they should notify people in advance before ordering, there was no notice regarding delays when I ordered my M8.

Oct 7, 2020 at 8:25 PM Post #328 of 820
In this case I think they should notify people in advance before ordering, there was no notice regarding delays when I ordered my M8.
For people that preordered, we have been receiving periodic emails about progress of the product, but CEntrance should update the product listing in its store to indicate an approximate shipping lead time.

Oct 7, 2020 at 8:52 PM Post #329 of 820
When I placed my order 8 months ago, the confirmation email also said the "2-3 business days", I just assumed they were using a default template for all their confirmations, but when I placed my order it was a hidden link, so people using that link knew it was a pre-order. Now that it can be accessed directly through their site they definitely need to add a note somewhere.

Oct 8, 2020 at 3:07 AM Post #330 of 820
When I placed my order 8 months ago, the confirmation email also said the "2-3 business days", I just assumed they were using a default template for all their confirmations, but when I placed my order it was a hidden link, so people using that link knew it was a pre-order. Now that it can be accessed directly through their site they definitely need to add a note somewhere.

I know, that's how it is to be an early bird:wink: But this is definitely worth the investment and time:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back