The blessing has returned and it's only getting better: blessing 3 is up to the game
Apr 10, 2023 at 10:55 PM Post #31 of 143
This is from Crinacle's graph database:

Blessing 3 versus Blessing 2 Dusk:

Blessing 3 versus Blessing 2 (OG):
Thanks. I grabbed my B2 Dusk tonight and was thinking, there’s no way I would want the sub 150hz range to be boosted.

While I don’t use a frequency response chart as the only factor in my purchase decisions, I don’t think a small boost around 10khz (and beyond) is going to do me. I’ll have to wait for @AmericanSpirit to do his review.

On paper, the two paper domed drivers sound intriguing 🤔

Apr 10, 2023 at 10:59 PM Post #32 of 143
Thanks. I grabbed my B2 Dusk tonight and was thinking, there’s no way I would want the sub 150hz range to be boosted.

While I don’t use a frequency response chart as the only factor in my purchase decisions, I don’t think a small boost around 10khz (and beyond) is going to do me. I’ll have to wait for @AmericanSpirit to do his review.

On paper, the two paper domed drivers sound intriguing 🤔
I have a 2 same size LCP stacked together style 2DD IEM, Hakugei Sea-elf, the sound pressure of 2 fullsize dynamic drivers singing in unison for the same frequency band is something unique👍 Hope Moondrop got that sound pressure joy and implemented in B3z

I will post on both Moondrop / discovery thread for the impressions ETA 4/26/-5/16, come back in couple of weeks✌️

Apr 11, 2023 at 12:53 AM Post #33 of 143

graph (1).png

graph.png
My interest has dropped significantly. Thanks for the graphs :)

Apr 11, 2023 at 2:26 AM Post #34 of 143
My interest has dropped significantly. Thanks for the graphs :)
711 graphs can be misleading. Becareful. In the era of 5128 graphs are accessible, please take a look on 5128 instead

Apr 11, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #35 of 143
As a big fan of the B2 Dusk, I'm very interested in this. The new approach to the DD has certainly caught my attention.

Apr 11, 2023 at 6:52 AM Post #36 of 143
Had been thinking about grabbing a Blessing 2, grabbed this instead! Not sure how long shipping will take, hopefully not too long.

Apr 11, 2023 at 4:00 PM Post #41 of 143
How do shell size and shape, as well as nozzle width/girth compare to those of the Variations? Does the latter already have a smaller nozzle than the Blessing 2 or they're basically the same? Was the inner part of the shell reshaped in any way? I've struggled to get Variations to fit for so long but gave up finally and am now looking for an alternative. I'm inclined towards Blessing 3 and it seems like the most viable option ATM, especially since I won't be able to afford anything pricier even if I manage to sell my Variations.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2023 at 4:19 PM Post #42 of 143
How do shell size and shape, as well as nozzle width/girth compare to those of the Variations? Does the latter already have a smaller nozzle than the Blessing 2 or they're basically the same? Was the inner part of the shell reshaped in any way? I've struggled to get Variations to fit for so long but gave up finally and am now looking for an alternative. I'm inclined towards Blessing 3 and it seems like the most viable option ATM, especially since I won't be able to afford anything pricier even if I manage to sell my Variations.
I can also post pics of it with the variations if that helps. I have to use the Spinfit cp145 in order for my variations to fit properly. I also use a different cable with a slightly taller connector to help with fit too.

Apr 12, 2023 at 12:27 AM Post #43 of 143
Variations share same nozzle width of 6.5mm with blessing 2, blessing 3 features 5.8mm width which is smaller.

Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Apr 12, 2023 at 6:51 AM Post #44 of 143

And with those graphs, I’m out… time to look for cheap used B2 or dusks I guess. Reduction in bass and more treble is about the last thing I’d want - crin’s tuning is usually already anemic sounding, and if this has even less…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back