The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Mar 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #526 of 1,354
Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #527 of 1,354
Quote:
Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.

He only has three posts and all three are in this thread. Someone along the line told him to use the Search Function, he apologized and was never seen or heard from again. 
biggrin.gif

It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones. 
tongue.gif

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #528 of 1,354
Quote:
biggrin.gif

I guess these threads take on a life of their own. It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones. 
tongue.gif

True - I've been so engrossed in music that I've actually replied to 3+ yr old threads without noticing....

Some nice looking cans on this one though - I really like the Sansui's (Funny enough in the 80's we used to call that brand 'sounds screwy' but now I love my vintage 5050 receiver)

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #529 of 1,354
The design on those AKG K550's got the better of me. I know that they probably won't fit well on my smaller head, and there are other options out there that are probably better, but I couldn't resist the way they look and have a pair on their way now.

Apr 14, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #536 of 1,354
SENNHEISER_HD700_4ff51c8d7a2f5.jpg

Why has nobody mentioned the Sennheiser HD 700s? I think they are the best looking headphones money can buy as of date. Not to mention how good they sound.

Apr 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #538 of 1,354
Quote:
The Momentum looks overdone to me. It's trying too hard to be pretty.

The M-100 is the same old looks as the LP1/2 and M-80. It's getting boring.

The simple beauty of the Stax headphones and ones like them absolutely annihilate these.

Although the Stax really aren't bad looking, I feel your judgement is very much biased on the fact that they are the "accepted" best headphones in the world. They are very very much function over form. What I'm saying is that you're attracted to the sound, not the looks XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back