The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Mar 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #242 of 1,354
Quote:
I didn't say I liked them, was merely answering the above posted question as to what phones the picture was of....

your intent was clear. my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at how v moda seems to have chosen to market products.
i don't even think they are particularly good looking headphones, but they are eye catching. and i haven't actually heard this particular model, but i have heard other units they make and have read comments from other users about some of their products, which are the basis of my commentary.

Mar 15, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #244 of 1,354
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.

Mar 16, 2011 at 5:13 AM Post #245 of 1,354
Mar 17, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #251 of 1,354

Quote:
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.

Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems.  It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.

Mar 17, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #252 of 1,354

Quote:

this one is awesome. and pretty damn expensive 
frown.gif

and btw the palladium looks better to my eyes

edition8_palladium-01.png

Mar 18, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #254 of 1,354
Woodied grados

Mar 18, 2011 at 8:50 AM Post #255 of 1,354
So unfortunate. I remember jjcha being heartbroken when his carbon fiber band snapped. He always kept two on hand after, in case it happened again. 

And man, those earpads were beautiful but holy hell did they stain mysteriously from anything. I feel like I never saw a pair that didn't have some kind of marking.

Such a far cry from the R10, for me at least.

Quote:
Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems.  It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back