The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread
Oct 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #676 of 1,529
Many many thanks Zorin for your complete and comprehensive songs/artists selection to test run the W3000ANV. I definitely would take some time to give it a try (there's quite a lot you provided, really), some of your recommendations are new to me and I've never listened before and it would be the good opportunity to let me explore and discover various songs and artists more. Once again thank you for your kindness and your precious sharing experience, last but not the least your time.

Also thanks to cky8. agree and definitely I would. Another one i've read so far is ZANA DEUX SE but it's bit out of my budget right now. (what a poor man I am! lol)

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #677 of 1,529
Thanks filuS for your sharing. But I have to take a look if the Svetlana is available in my local place or not. I'm old-fashioned and I still found myself buying the "seeing is believing" stuffs and I don't prefer internet shopping personally.

Hello diago, the hard protection box is bought together w/ my hp in the local shop. From the internet, I've read an optional protection box could be purchased separately (rather than comes with W5000 like you said) so I asked them if they still have one. They said to me "YES! LAST ONE!" so I just got it also. The shop manager told me that this protection box is originally designed and used w/ AD2000X and it is what I didn't notice before.

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #678 of 1,529
I can assure you that you won't find Svetlana 2 in any retail store outside Korea, it's highly unlikely they would have distributor in states. It was not long time ago when ADL were selling their amps exclusively in Korea (recently they started selling internationally). You could try to go for HA-02 or WA6SE, both should be good picks. I also think that buying personally is better, especially when it comes to expensive electronics,it is real pain to deal with returns/warranty when you have to ship 10kg package across the world (it takes long and it's expensive). And then when it is coming back, you have to deal with customs again (it is free, but you still have to provide a proof that you already paid tax on this item).

About hardcase - do you mean something like suitscase style or just hard box? I got my W3000ANV from a fellow head-fier in Netherlands, it was basically new and it came packed in couple of layers - hard-paper box > red paper cover with gold "plate" > very hard box stuffed with nice silky material with W3000ANV sitting inside. It was definitely much better casing than I had for W1000X, but I certainly not as classy as suitcase for W5000.

Oct 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #679 of 1,529
Many many thanks Zorin for your complete and comprehensive songs/artists selection to test run the W3000ANV. I definitely would take some time to give it a try (there's quite a lot you provided, really), some of your recommendations are new to me and I've never listened before and it would be the good opportunity to let me explore and discover various songs and artists more. Once again thank you for your kindness and your precious sharing experience, last but not the least your time.

Also thanks to cky8. agree and definitely I would. Another one i've read so far is ZANA DEUX SE but it's bit out of my budget right now. (what a poor man I am! lol)

My sentiments also exactly
:)

Oct 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #682 of 1,529
That's a nice box, yazoo123.  Is there a product number on there?  Really would like one for transporting the headphones every now and then.

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #683 of 1,529
I'm afraid I couldn't find any product/part number on the carry case, even not on the outer cartoon box. The shop just uses the marker pen to write down "ATH AD2000X" on the plain outer cartoon box. Sorry couldn't help.

Oct 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #684 of 1,529
Not a problem, appreciate the response and enjoy the headphones!

Oct 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #685 of 1,529
clamp or no clamp - can't see myself parting with these cans - they're so addictive. keen to compare them to the th900 tho - to satisfy my curiosity.

Oct 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #686 of 1,529
I will probably be selling mine for $1400 (they come with a set of brand new spare pads never used). They are in fine shape, not too much use. They sound great I just use other phones more.
I thought I would post here before the actual ad is put up to find fans of these phones.

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #690 of 1,529
That place also have fake fostex 900 and many others as well!
But how do you fake a stax(!) .
Maybe they are just pics?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back