The Audio Lounge
Jun 16, 2020 at 7:48 PM Post #24,811 of 36,108
I found a nice lightly used set of Empire Ears Nemesis, they should be getting shipped out tomorrow and I'm excited to have a Thunderdome level battle between them and my Hyla Sardas. 2 IEMs enter, 1 IEM leaves, lol. I'll be sure to post up my thoughts after the scuffle.

Thanks @Layman1 and @jerick70 for the discussions on Empire Ears and their differences.
I look forward to your impressions on the Nemesis. I really love my Valkyries.

Jun 16, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #24,812 of 36,108
I found a nice lightly used set of Empire Ears Nemesis, they should be getting shipped out tomorrow and I'm excited to have a Thunderdome level battle between them and my Hyla Sardas. 2 IEMs enter, 1 IEM leaves, lol. I'll be sure to post up my thoughts after the scuffle.

Thanks @Layman1 and @jerick70 for the discussions on Empire Ears and their differences.

Can see why you went with the Nemesis :ksc75smile:

...twin sequential W9 subwoofers...

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:01 PM Post #24,813 of 36,108
I look forward to your impressions on the Nemesis. I really love my Valkyries.

They should be in on Thursday, so Thunderdome begins that night, lol. I'm really looking forward to seeing if the twin Weapon 9 subwoofers can take on the Sarda's DD.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:04 PM Post #24,814 of 36,108
Can see why you went with the Nemesis :ksc75smile:

...twin sequential W9 subwoofers...

that-man-he-gets-me.jpg

That is EXACTLY why, lol.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:16 PM Post #24,815 of 36,108
They should be in on Thursday, so Thunderdome begins that night, lol. I'm really looking forward to seeing if the twin Weapon 9 subwoofers can take on the Sarda's DD.
Twin W9s is going to be wicked awesome. A single W9 in my Valkyries is already thumping good. I wish there was an EE dealer here so I could listen to all of their kit. But no luck unfortunately. I'm flying blind....

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:28 PM Post #24,816 of 36,108
Twin W9s is going to be wicked awesome. A single W9 in my Valkyries is already thumping good. I wish there was an EE dealer here so I could listen to all of their kit. But no luck unfortunately. I'm flying blind....

Me too bro, but I had your thoughts on the Valkyries and @Layman1's thoughts on multiple EE IEMs. So at least I have a bit of an idea of what I'm looking for in their lineup. I would really love a store near me that had a bunch of IEMs and headphones that I could spend a day or two getting lost at. It would sure save me a lot of time and money, lol.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #24,817 of 36,108
Legend looks cool.

Jun 16, 2020 at 8:56 PM Post #24,818 of 36,108
Legend looks cool.

The Legend X is a little more than I wanted to spend. Even with that in mind, I might have made that jump had it not been for a couple of things that @Layman1 said in his post (HERE) comparing the Nemesis and the Legend X. The 2 quotes below steered me towards the Nemesis:

"The Nemesis had a harder hitting bass, that was deeper and more impactful, but never bleeding into the mids."
"I felt the Nemesis were more musical and enjoyable overall."

Jun 17, 2020 at 4:49 AM Post #24,819 of 36,108
The Legend X is a little more than I wanted to spend. Even with that in mind, I might have made that jump had it not been for a couple of things that @Layman1 said in his post (HERE) comparing the Nemesis and the Legend X. The 2 quotes below steered me towards the Nemesis:

"The Nemesis had a harder hitting bass, that was deeper and more impactful, but never bleeding into the mids."
"I felt the Nemesis were more musical and enjoyable overall."

I hope you like them in the end. What if I was mistaken? :scream:
Oh, the pressure! :wink::joy:

Jun 17, 2020 at 9:21 AM Post #24,821 of 36,108
WOW: People

Users who are viewing this thread

Back