The Audio Lounge
Apr 16, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #23,251 of 36,075
Yeah everything is trivial compared to what Wilson is going through right now. I feel like a schlep even telling everyone I'm depressed. I'm in shock too brother. He was such an awesome person. I'm going to miss him a ton!
Hey don't feel bad we all have our own crap just some worse than others....yeah he will be missed by all

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:11 PM Post #23,253 of 36,075
I’m not here on Head-Fi as much as I used to be but I just saw the news on info on FB in the Earbuds Anonymous group that I‘m still following. I’m in shock. Condolences @mbwilson111

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:17 PM Post #23,255 of 36,075
@mbwilson111 While I cannot imagine what you are going through, I hope one day you can take solace, and maybe even find a a measure of happiness, from how much people genuinely loved, admired, and respected your husband and what he brought to a global community.

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:23 PM Post #23,257 of 36,075
@mbwilson111 or anyone that knows....do you have a gofundme account that we can donate to? I would be happy to help in any way that I'm able.
Great Idea Bro, you took the words right out of my mouth, was intending to suggest to do so.............

Is it possible that we could set one up for Mrs Panda and to donate the proceedings?

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #23,258 of 36,075
I think the one thing I'm going to miss is when we get past all of this, Tom won't be there to give some review or word of encouragement to us. We won't be able to get him to buy something we think is cool and will miss his little jabs and jokes. Damn. It's not fair.

If there is some way I could contribute, even something small, to Mary, I'm in.

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #23,260 of 36,075
I must admit its been great and quite emotional to see all the correspondence for panda.
Indeed Bro, so much so, I am off for some shut eye to get my emotions back on track...............

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:45 PM Post #23,263 of 36,075
Does anyone have a friend in Kent that might be able to drop off some groceries for Mary?

Apr 16, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #23,264 of 36,075
Does anyone have a friend in Kent that might be able to drop off some groceries for Mary?

I'm miles away and don't drive , Kevg is closer but honestly he's not well, bit worried about him to be honest...I have discussed some of this with him today, unfortunately our lockdown has and prevents us from going as well and also she is not allowed visitors due to isolation ...we have just found out definitely another 3 weeks of lockdown here so no remedy any time soon ...i would gladly jump on a train and go and see her otherwise but we just can't.

Think all we can do is make sure she's ok at the minute as our hands are tied.

Apr 16, 2020 at 6:08 PM Post #23,265 of 36,075
I'm miles away and don't drive , Kevg is closer but honestly he's not well, bit worried about him to be honest...I have discussed some of this with him today, unfortunately our lockdown has and prevents us from going as well and also she is not allowed visitors due to isolation ...we have just found out definitely another 3 weeks of lockdown here so no remedy any time soon ...i would gladly jump on a train and go and see her otherwise but we just can't.

Think all we can do is make sure she's ok at the minute as our hands are tied.

No contact delivery. Leave it at the door. We have volunteers here that are shopping for seniors and those on lock down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back