The Audio Lounge
Mar 23, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #22,801 of 36,128
We are watching comedies, rom coms, and outlander. We had to stop watching happy, all horror genre, and any gratuitous violence.

Mar 23, 2020 at 5:01 PM Post #22,802 of 36,128
This will make you laugh, although it's not making me laugh.......a month ago I had an emergency dentist appointment which turned out to be an agonising root canal, it was soooooo bad it brought me to tears , they gave me antibiotics and took some of the nerve away to ease the pain then told me to come back in 10 days, i went back but they didnt do it, they just checked it and told me the treatment would be in another 10 days (grrrrr)....my appointment was last Friday to have the root canal done , Thursday night our government decided dentist's cannot perform certain procedures due to coronavirus, root canal being one of them so they cancelled my appointment! Leaving me with half a root and no real cap! ...this weekend it got infected and I had to go back today to plead to do it , they cant under strict rules but it is badly infected so they gave me 2 different antibiotics and said if not better by Thursday then they will consider pulling the tooth as they can do that (what's the difference????) ....after all this I had to make the possible Thursday appointment, and guess what time it is! ....2.30 are they trying to wind me up! Lol ...(think about it TOOTH HURTY)

20200323_205901.jpg

I'm worried about Corona and infection now!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #22,803 of 36,128
This will make you laugh, although it's not making me laugh.......a month ago I had an emergency dentist appointment which turned out to be an agonising root canal, it was soooooo bad it brought me to tears , they gave me antibiotics and took some of the nerve away to ease the pain then told me to come back in 10 days, i went back but they didnt do it, they just checked it and told me the treatment would be in another 10 days (grrrrr)....my appointment was last Friday to have the root canal done , Thursday night our government decided dentist's cannot perform certain procedures due to coronavirus, root canal being one of them so they cancelled my appointment! Leaving me with half a root and no real cap! ...this weekend it got infected and I had to go back today to plead to do it , they cant under strict rules but it is badly infected so they gave me 2 different antibiotics and said if not better by Thursday then they will consider pulling the tooth as they can do that (what's the difference????) ....after all this I had to make the possible Thursday appointment, and guess what time it is! ....2.30 are they trying to wind me up! Lol ...(think about it TOOTH HURTY)

20200323_205901.jpg

I'm worried about Corona and infection now!

Sorry for your pain and the fact that this made me laugh.

Mar 23, 2020 at 6:16 PM Post #22,804 of 36,128
Hey take some...we have to make some light hearted look at it , good for the soul.
20200322_183526.jpg

That just might hold enough toilet paper to get you past all this.

Mar 24, 2020 at 2:07 PM Post #22,805 of 36,128
Hey guys, I have decided that it is way safer underground until the dust settles on the virus!

Man, I sure hope that I don't bump into the trump and his BoJo nump-head down there???..................................................................???:santa:

tenor.gif

Mar 25, 2020 at 12:10 AM Post #22,806 of 36,128
EDIT: BTW - This was my 3,000th post. :sunglasses:

Question for the Musicians / Singers on the thread -
I've got a friend who has a limited budget, and they want to record songs that they've written.
They have an LG Stylo 5 phone, and I've recommended a small shotgun style Mic -
Rode VideoMic Me - https://www.amazon.com/Rode-VideoMic-Cardioid-Mini-Shotgun-Microphone/dp/B018KIJGU8/
- to allow them to record songs and VLogs.
They want a pair of over-the-ear headphones that provide some isolation - and I was wondering what you think of the Audio-Technica ATH-M40x?
https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M40x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR54/

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020 at 1:16 PM Post #22,807 of 36,128
WOW: Planet

Mar 25, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #22,810 of 36,128

Mar 25, 2020 at 7:06 PM Post #22,812 of 36,128
Hey guys, I have decided that it is way safer underground until the dust settles on the virus!

Man, I sure hope that I don't bump into the trump and his BoJo nump-head down there???..................................................................???:santa:

tenor.gif
Damn, drastic situations call for drastic measures! How are you going to get outta there? Hopefully that dude that followed you didn't have COVID-19....... :ksc75smile: :nerd:

Mar 25, 2020 at 7:24 PM Post #22,813 of 36,128
I made a few new things for you, my friends! :)

First off, I made a more in-depth video review about the Audio-GD Master 19 Amplifier :)

It acts as both a PRE and a full sized, high-end headphone amplifier, with enough power to drive anything under the sun. Pretty magical stuff, and although it is pricey, it is totally worth it

I also made a more in-depth video review about the Tuba Amplifier, or the 2-Tube little smol amplifier from Hagerman

Then, I also made a full written review, about the slightly colored, yet really amazingly-looking and comfy IEMs, Final B1

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/03/final-audio-b1-in-ear-monitors-iems.html

Final-Audio-B-Series-B1-IEMs-Earphones-BA-Dynamic-Drivers-Portable-Japanese-In-Depth-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-20.jpg

Mar 26, 2020 at 5:22 AM Post #22,815 of 36,128
WOW:

One for the Dire Straits fans.
Planet of New Orleans, live, with an epic guitar solo by Mr. Knopfler :)
The video had annoying advertisement breaks, but not sure if that happens with an embedded file like this:

A bit of Rocky Horror tomfoolery to raise a smile in glum times! Planet, Shmanet, Janet :)

And a favourite of mine, which will surely make you feel good.. Fountains of Wayne - Planet of Weed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back