The Audio Lounge
Aug 4, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #9,826 of 36,186
That sounded like a great time. I can only imagine the lists you rotated through. Nicely done. Wish some you were near me. Be fun to go another local (mini) meet. Great to put names with faces. (I don't even own a selfie stick).

Cheers to you guys.

Aug 4, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #9,827 of 36,186
We had some serious storms roll through this morning, lost power for a while. Great time to sit and tune out...trying to stay cool with all the residual humidity around.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #9,829 of 36,186
That sounded like a great time. I can only imagine the lists you rotated through. Nicely done. Wish some you were near me. Be fun to go another local (mini) meet. Great to put names with faces. (I don't even own a selfie stick).

Cheers to you guys.

Maybe one day in the future this could be possible as a sort of celebration meet up in the States , UK , , Europe ...and all are welcome to come visit down by me the coastline is fantastic.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #9,830 of 36,186
Excellent, maybe as a way to celebrate @majo123 new cable initiative once he's up and running...nudge, nudge.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #9,836 of 36,186
My younger son has been pushing me along to start writing some reviews of the equipment I have/had. Even if it is just to remind myself of what passed through my hands. Sort of a reminiscence of the journey so far...I'll see what I can do (may practice on this lot to gain some feedback)...stay tuned.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #9,838 of 36,186
@OldDude04
I know you're not too far from Ohio, did you ever get the chance to see the Joplin exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? It was pretty impressive, another superb performer leaving way too soon.

I love the R&RHOF. I could spend days there combing through all the presentations. Good stuff.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #9,839 of 36,186
My younger son has been pushing me along to start writing some reviews of the equipment I have/had. Even if it is just to remind myself of what passed through my hands. Sort of a reminiscence of the journey so far...I'll see what I can do (may practice on this lot to gain some feedback)...stay tuned.

Go for it , I don't have the confidence as I have mild dislexia and also if I'm being honest my grammar is not perfect (want to apologize if ever you struggle to read my posts)I didn't have the best up bringing.
so with these 2 factors I struggle and the third and final factor is this damn predictive text! If this was predicting life then it would be a damn mess.

Aug 4, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #9,840 of 36,186
@OldDude04
I know you're not too far from Ohio, did you ever get the chance to see the Joplin exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? It was pretty impressive, another superb performer leaving way too soon.

I love the R&RHOF. I could spend days there combing through all the presentations. Good stuff.

That is definitely on my list, I almost feel guilty that I haven't yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back