The Audio Lounge
Jul 7, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #8,792 of 36,108
I am 38, and last monday was the first time in my life I ever watched a football game...

Lol, I am rather like you.
I didn't even know the World Cup was happening until I read about it on this thread :D
And the last time I watched a football match was a previous World Cup years back.
I can't remember the names of any of the English team, but I recall there was a German player called Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (spelling?).
No idea why that is still in my brain. Possibly a connection with Baked Beans :p
Bonus points for anyone who can recall the exact year :D

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:34 PM Post #8,793 of 36,108
Lol, I am rather like you.
I didn't even know the World Cup was happening until I read about it on this thread :D
And the last time I watched a football match was a previous World Cup years back.
I can't remember the names of any of the English team, but I recall there was a German player called Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (spelling?).
No idea why that is still in my brain. Possibly a connection with Baked Beans :p
Bonus points for anyone who can recall the exact year :D

No idea but like you I remember the name.

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:59 PM Post #8,794 of 36,108
I personally have no interest in football, but living in Brussels I can assure you that there has been hard some party going on since yesterday in all parts of the city.

I have zero interest, but we have 3 belgian friends who immigrated to Canada which follow it religiously. :wink: One landed in Montreal yesterday and watched the game inside the airport! The other was at the Bier Markt here in downtown Mtl and everyone was losing their minds :wink: Kind of a fun experience.

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #8,798 of 36,108
Love The soundtrack from The Song Remains The Same. Awesome stuff.

Jul 7, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #8,803 of 36,108
Football!

AR-160419680.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Users who are viewing this thread

Back