1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Audio Lounge

1. capnjack
    Light - Man and groucho69 like this.
  2. HungryPanda
    Cliff Moore's album is pretty good

Light - Man and capnjack like this.
  3. Dobrescu George
    I made a new video, this time about the JDS Labs Atom Amplifier. I got a new haircut as well this time around...

Light - Man, grs8, barondla and 2 others like this.
  4. Whazzzup
    Funny theme but serious. Buddy best solo!

5. majo123
    To any of you that have a fiio m11 there has just been an update,... I'm literally on the first track but is it me or does it seem a bit more smooth? A bit more full sounding ? Possibly ever so slightly lost a little glare in the treble? In a good way :)...... Maybe just my brain though.

6. Jackpot77
    Which version are you on now? 1.06 or a higher one?

jerick70 likes this.
  7. jerick70
    iBasso did this with the DX200 way back when. I'm guessing it is smother and darker.

Light - Man and majo123 like this.
  8. majo123
    1.06.... Is this not so new? As I have connected to WiFi a few times but this is the first time it's come up with firmware upgrade so I presumed it was very new..????? Anyway I do think the treble has smoothed for the better, still is a fantastic functioning dap.

Light - Man likes this.
  9. Jackpot77
    My update triggered at Canjam London, so end of July? It's not a big difference, bit now you mention it, I think there may have been a slight tweak in terms of fullness, thinking back to my initial impressions. Not sure if I'm just imagining it, though.

Light - Man and majo123 like this.
  10. majo123
    ... Cheers... Maybe placebo But I think it's very slight but enough to take that cold edge off, but could be brain burn in too... Anyway I'm glad I got it back, it does lean to the bright side but it was just not a great match with the rui....too fatiguing.

Light - Man likes this.
  11. majo123
    While I'm popping in I'm listening to some Paul Weller/The Jam tonight so heres this fantastic track.

12. majo123
    And another

Enjoy.

13. capnjack
    He’s really nice guy too, lives locally and teaches guitar occasionally at the local college. :)

14. Whazzzup

15. Richsvt
    Was talking to @KEV G about optics in the last couple days. Got me thinking about the activities I used to indulge in way back and how I lost some appreciation for past hobbies. Decided to get a decent pair of binos out tonight to do some deep sky scanning (been nice weather, cool and dry and clear nights). Finished a bunch of yard work and enjoying some tunes and a beer to celebrate. Here's to old hobbies forgotten but never lost.

Shanling M2X and Meze Noir
    upload_2019-8-25_17-37-27.png

Resolux 10x50 HD
    upload_2019-8-25_17-37-50.png

Midgetguy, KEV G, jerick70 and 6 others like this.