The Audio-gd Compass (Was: Designing an alternative to the Zero DAC/amp)
Apr 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #5,042 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by les_garten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You started this. Do I have to read back to you the last ten or so posts you made RE things I've said. Ever since I stated you "Buddy" shouldn't be allowed back, you've been all over me.

By all means, give me the anthology. Could you then also pause a moment to consider what you view as venomous attacks could also be interpreted as friendly jibes? Oh well, none of those anymore, I guess they don't travel well (or at all).

Quote:

Look at your Profile, there's evidence of you two consummating your "Civil Union" That speaks Volumes...

We were actually planning our wedding coming June. A nice outdour ceremony, followed by a boat trip on the Amsterdam canals. I was going to invite you, but...I don't know...I think I have to move you to the probationary guest list now.

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #5,043 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drosera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By all means, give me the anthology. Could you then also pause a moment to consider what you view as venomous attacks could also be interpreted as friendly jibes? Oh well, none of those anymore, I guess they don't travel well (or at all).

We were actually planning our wedding coming June. A nice outdour ceremony, followed by a boat trip on the Amsterdam canals. I was going to invite you, but...I don't know...I think I have to move you to the probationary guest list now.

He'll cheat on you.

But deep down you know that...

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #5,044 of 7,725
Quote:

He'll cheat on you.

But deep down you know that...

Yeah, I do, but...life's a bitch (and it's a bitch's life).

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #5,045 of 7,725
Okay, I'm pressing the stop button on the soap opera and hoping to queue up some audiophile channel where I can learn more about a certain dac/amp.

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #5,046 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat_Dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone that was provided a tracking number actually have tracking information yet? DHL must be really slow at updating. I just want to know expected delivery date so I can snag it before my wife sees it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mine is working just fine, its says that my package was processed in Honkong at 0:53 the 7th of april
biggrin.gif

EDIT: it's now airbourne and flying to the Netherlands
biggrin.gif

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #5,047 of 7,725
I should think about new panels down the road now then. No rush as the next month and a half will be an insane blur, but its one of the next things to think about =D

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #5,048 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by WallyPower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is working just fine, its says that my package was processed in Honkong at 0:53 the 7th of april
biggrin.gif

Actually those packages you see on Audio GD shipping status today, were shipped on Sunday (!! ) (I just asked him) to GuangZhou DHL office, DHL sometimes updates their web in a weird fashion, the Compass that were shipped to Singapore last week, their tracking was updated only this morning while they received the package in the afternoon, So the question of when will they update and who the lucky ones, is anyones guess..

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #5,049 of 7,725
Quote:

Does anyone that was provided a tracking number actually have tracking information yet?

Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong - 01:00
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong - 00:40

Monday, April 06, 2009
Shipment picked up - 16:45

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #5,050 of 7,725
Quote:

Does anyone that was provided a tracking number actually have tracking information yet? DHL must be really slow at updating. I just want to know expected delivery date so I can snag it before my wife sees it!
smily_headphones1.gif

If it still doesn't work tomorrow, you could check with Cherry if it's the right one. It has happened before that there was a slight error in the number that was mailed.

EDIT: But it can also happen that you receive your package even before any information on it is made available by DHL. DHL is funny that way.

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #5,051 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drosera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it still doesn't work tomorrow, you could check with Cherry if it's the right one. It has happened before that there was a slight error in the number that was mailed.

That is what I was thinking. I will give it til tomorrow morning. I got my new Senns Friday just waiting for this bad boy!

Apr 6, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #5,052 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by yepyep_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong - 01:00
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong - 00:40

Monday, April 06, 2009
Shipment picked up - 16:45

Right behind you...

Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong - 01:22

Monday, April 06, 2009