The Astell & Kern AK120
Jul 3, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #2,103 of 7,071
Quote:
Well Grumpy that extra complexity is really not necessary. Ibasso was able to do it from both the internal and external SD card without you having to have all the playlists on the internal memory and would combine them all. But pretty much the current means to get playlists working will be a no go for most users as this will take them too much work for such a simple concept.

I'm afraid I don't really follow this reply. As to Grumpy's reply, what IS the absolute path to use? /SD1/<filename> for the first card, /Music/<filename> for the Internal, etc.?

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #2,108 of 7,071
Quote:
Quote:
Best closed headphones for AK120?

Depends on the type of sound you want. But just to name a few:

Beyerdynamic T70P/T5P
Ultrasone Signature Pro/DJ
Ultrasone Ed. 8
Fostex TH-600/900

I want something that sounds like W3000ANV with a big soundstage and comfortable and good sound isolation.Thanks

Jul 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #2,109 of 7,071
...... arghhh i hate firmware 1.00 i want separate folder!!!!!!!!!!!
not all song on 1 unknown album those gapless feature + random musik really ruin some song,
especially live song where some track continuation from other track

anyone know how to edit the song so i could separate the song base on genre/artist/albums?

Jul 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #2,111 of 7,071
I would consider the Ed. 8 if you have the cash. They were pretty good, although like Dallan said... they probably will sound their best coupled with an amp. There is also, the Momentum (warm sounding) if they fit your ears. 

Jul 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #2,112 of 7,071
OK - had my AK120 for a few hours now - filled it with HD music - will write my impressions fully in the impressions thread, but in combination with my T5p's I am already blown away. 

Something special happening here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back