Tennmak
Mar 6, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #811 of 1,026
How much better are the Cello's than the Pro's? I've been liking the Pro's a lot and they've become my daily driver. They have just a little bit of everything - lows, mids, highs, but lack in the soundstage area. Are they really worth the $50?

Is there any difference in the '2017 version' of the Pro's?

Mar 6, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #813 of 1,026
How much better are the Cello's than the Pro's? I've been liking the Pro's a lot and they've become my daily driver. They have just a little bit of everything - lows, mids, highs, but lack in the soundstage area. Are they really worth the $50?

Definitely better. If you're thinking of buying them message the seller and ask him for a discount. He can only say no. They've been lower than $50 on a number of occasions.

Mar 7, 2017 at 5:35 AM Post #814 of 1,026

I'm sorry cause i'm not as technical as you.I just like the sensations that the sound signature gives me.I use the Pros when i'm tired or in a bad mood.I prefere the Pianos in other occasions(much more energy).But the Cellos are really another planet.Worth every cent.

Mar 7, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #817 of 1,026
I dont' know.The price is more than double than Cellos.In that price range there's so much iems...What i think is that below 50 dollars there's not so many competitors for Tennmak.
I agree that Tennmak doesn't have much competition under the 50 dollar price point. I have found one phone that has been getting almost as much ear time as my cello's and it's the MaGaosi M3. I haven't heard much hype behind it, but it is a very, very good phone. I'm really curious about the K3 pro, especially because I LOVE the M3.

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #818 of 1,026

I realized that i never uploaded the photo of my Tennmak pro. Above is my day one photo. Below is 6 month after. Logo paint already partially worn off, the cable already broke down, the weak point is above and below the mic. I just placed order for new cable w/o mic with double flanged eartips from Tony Z. Hopefully it will have no problem. Sound quality still gets better and better each day(probably one of my favourite sound signature). 

Mar 16, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #819 of 1,026

I realized that i never uploaded the photo of my Tennmak pro. Above is my day one photo. Below is 6 month after. Logo paint already partially worn off, the cable already broke down, the weak point is above and below the mic. I just placed order for new cable w/o mic with double flanged eartips from Tony Z. Hopefully it will have no problem. Sound quality still gets better and better each day(probably one of my favourite sound signature). 

Great photos!

beerchug.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #821 of 1,026
I have seen that QKZ has some identically looking Tennmak copies.
Anybody owns the Tennmak and the QKZ ripoffs equivalents and could share if the QKZs sound anything similar to the Tennmaks?

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #822 of 1,026
It's been some time since Ive posted here... Does the Tennmak pro 2017 still improve its sound with the MOD bass port?

If i'm not wrong,the mod consists in opening the small  hole already existing right?As i said the 2017 Pros come with the hole already open,at least mines.I had the old model and i found the new ones a little bright.Just a little.Bass still predominant.The same smooth relaxing sound.

Mar 23, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #823 of 1,026
Anyone w/ crazy cello. How about the cable quality. Is it springy & rubbery as the cable on kz ate.I hate the kz cables. I'm planning to get one during 7th anniversary sale. Anybody can clarify this.

Mar 23, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #824 of 1,026
Anyone w/ crazy cello. How about the cable quality. Is it springy & rubbery as the cable on kz ate.I hate the kz cables. I'm planning to get one during 7th anniversary sale. Anybody can clarify this.

I think they're quite different.The Cellos have the same silver plated cable than the Pros.Not interchangeble but the same.I don't know exactly how's the KZs.

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #825 of 1,026
I love the cable on the cello's. It never tangles and always smoothes right out and lays flat. It's actually one of my favorite cables on any of my iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back