Tennmak
Feb 12, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #783 of 1,026
  What would be better, getting one Tennmak Crazy Cello or getting one Tennmak Pro and one Tennmak Piano?

I haven't heard the Cello but I have the Pro and Piano. Hard to say which would be more satisfying for you but have you thought about whether you prefer over-ear or cable down? That might make your choice a bit easier.

Feb 12, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #784 of 1,026
  I haven't heard the Cello but I have the Pro and Piano. Hard to say which would be more satisfying for you but have you thought about whether you prefer over-ear or cable down? That might make your choice a bit easier.

I don't mind which one, since I like both. I read a lot good things about any of those 3 Iems, and that its actually making harder to me choose. 
frown.gif
 My budget only allows 50 dollars, I need a second opinion about which one seems better, Im towards more on getting Cello and maybe add an KZ ATR, but i would like to listen you opinion about the Pro and Piano, are both similar or different from each other? Which one are more fun to hear and how you compare both sound stages?

Feb 12, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #785 of 1,026

I don't mind which one, since I like both. I read a lot good things about any of those 3 Iems, and that its actually making harder to me choose. 
frown.gif
 My budget only allows 50 dollars, I need a second opinion about which one seems better, Im towards more on getting Cello and maybe add an KZ ATR, but i would like to listen you opinion about the Pro and Piano, are both similar or different from each other? Which one are more fun to hear and how you compare both sound stages?

The Piano is brighter with thinner midrange but it has amazing punchy bass and really awesome sub-bass. The Pro is warmer sounding with a little bit of bass bloat but is a fun, non-fatiguing sound. The Pro is a little more comfortable to wear.

From what I've read the Cello would seem to be superior to both in sound but of course that's only speculation on my part.

Feb 16, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #787 of 1,026
I had the Pro. At first I liked it but after a while I felt the bass was bloated.

I agree that my Pros is spending an increasing amount of time in my IEM stash - it lacks the details and mids that I am looking out for despite it being easy to listen to.

Feb 16, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #788 of 1,026

frown.gif

The one more dual drivers are also fitting into that price range, and I have heard they sound pretty good.

Feb 17, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #789 of 1,026
I've been in an EDM mode and the Piano's have been impressive. The full bass is great. Nice IEM for people who want a nice big low end but also like the rest of the audio spectrum too :). Medium soundstage.& imaging. Only problem I have is that they don't really like to play nice with ear tips that aren't the stock Piano ones. I am continuously fishing ear tips out of my ear with the Piano's.

Feb 17, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #790 of 1,026
Just got my Cellos! First impression they got quite a punch in the bass sector (a bit too much to my liking). But details are very good and non-fatiguing too.. Perhaps I need to burn them in to tame the bass? Cheers.

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:19 AM Post #791 of 1,026
Just got my Cellos! First impression they got quite a punch in the bass sector (a bit too much to my liking). But details are very good and non-fatiguing too.. Perhaps I need to burn them in to tame the bass? Cheers.

I had a fault with my first pair and received the replacements last week. They definitely change with burn in via my side by side comparison and initially i was quite disappointed.

After a week of use though they sound amazing although I'm convinced they're brighter than my original pair which was one of the first orders.

I also had a manufacturing fault on the second pair where one of the ports on the nozzles (right side) was not drilled all the way through causing serious driver flex.

I managed to get it all the way through using a precision screwdriver and they're fine now, but native the slightly larger port on the right is causing the slightly brighter sound?

Feb 18, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #792 of 1,026
Hey! I was wondering how the crazy cellos sound signature compared to Shure SE215, as the sound signature of both sounds comparable. I previously owned the Shure SE215. 

I would compare the Shures to the Pros.Same sound signature for my ears.Same bass,same nice trebles,never fatiguing,but dark and muddy.Some times too much.It depends on the type of music(and voice)you're listening to.The Piano have the same bass quantity,maybe a lil less,but the sub bass is heaven if you like it,and they're much more clear in the mids,nice for women's voices.The Pros are much more comfortable than the Pianos.
The Cellos as i said many times,are a step above.The frequency is very wide,You'll miss nothing.It's all there,nothing covered.Definitely less bass than Pros or Pianos,but with nice full sub bass
and awesome mids and treble.I listen with ipod classic 7g and Fiio q1,no bass boost and low gain.
Anyway it's hard to say what is best.It all depends on the type of music you like.Anyway once you tried the Cellos you'll find that the others lacks something.You'll become choosy.

IMHO...

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #793 of 1,026
I would compare the Shures to the Pros.Same sound signature for my ears.Same bass,same nice trebles,never fatiguing,but dark and muddy.Some times too much.It depends on the type of music(and voice)you're listening to.The Piano have the same bass quantity,maybe a lil less,but the sub bass is heaven if you like it,and they're much more clear in the mids,nice for women's voices.The Pros are much more comfortable than the Pianos.
The Cellos as i said many times,are a step above.The frequency is very wide,You'll miss nothing.It's all there,nothing covered.Definitely less bass than Pros or Pianos,but with nice full sub bass
and awesome mids and treble.I listen with ipod classic 7g and Fiio q1,no bass boost and low gain.
Anyway it's hard to say what is best.It all depends on the type of music you like.Anyway once you tried the Cellos you'll find that the others lacks something.You'll become choosy.

IMHO...

Thank you for the detailed post! I ended up ordering the pianos as the strong sub bass appealed to me. I have found however a bit of distortion in the midrange at times which is rather strange. I am thinking they might need a bit of a break-in as they kinda sound hollow if that makes sense. The do sound like they have potential however. I am a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back