Tennmak
Jan 29, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #766 of 1,026
Warm, deep bass, with good details, definitely my signature I think. I went back and forth with the Tennmak pros, but figured I would eventually feel the itch to upgrade at some point and don't mind paying extra for the better sounding earphone.. Thanks for the help. Decisions decisions. :)

You'll love the cellos then. You'll need to do some serious tip rolling with them though. They're super sensitive on that front. I settled on double flange tips which are now included with them I believe.

Jan 29, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #767 of 1,026
You'll love the cellos then. You'll need to do some serious tip rolling with them though. They're super sensitive on that front. I settled on double flange tips which are now included with them I believe.

Do the cellos have less mid bass than the Pro? I find the pro a bit heavy for mid bass

Jan 30, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #770 of 1,026

Thanks. After further research and not finding a better IEM in the price range, I took the plunge and ordered the crazy cellos. I am now prepared to have my ear shocked and my heart melodied.  
dt880smile.png
  My last two chinese earphones were pretty good for the price, the monk + and the QianYun Qian39, so my fingers are crossed these will exceed my expectations.

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #771 of 1,026
I have received the cellos. They are really nice IEMs. Lots of detail and deep bass, vocals are forward and clear..really nice imaging. I only have 2 hours on them, so will report back after a few days worth of burn in.

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #775 of 1,026
Woohooo, after suspecting CanadaPost had lost my package, and a two month, three week, and two day wait...  My Tennmak Pro's finally came in, and initial impressions so far are that I rather like them, especially for my favourite genres of aggrotech, DnB, as well as Harsh EBM....  Not to mention they've also gotten me back to enjoying a number of early to mid 2000's rock albums I used to listen to heavily ^_^

Definitely will be doing another purchase through Tony, but this next time it's going to be a second pair of Pro's (for hubby), as well as two pairs of Cellos...  But I'm definitely doing the premium shipping next time ^_^;;;

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #776 of 1,026
Question, if I like more Grado,Beyerdinamic than for example Sennheiser HD 595,which to take Piano or Pro

I have both and the piano has way more treble than the pro and would be comparable to Beyers (DT 770 for example, cause I have those as well). The pianos also sound more V shaped like a beyers DT770 as well. The pro has more mids (some may say a warmer sound) than the piano.

Feb 4, 2017 at 9:43 PM Post #777 of 1,026
I have both and the piano has way more treble than the pro and would be comparable to Beyers (DT 770 for example, cause I have those as well). The pianos also sound more V shaped like a beyers DT770 as well. The pro has more mids (some may say a warmer sound) than the piano.
Bass wise ?

Any sibilance for the Piano ?

Is it good to upgrade the Pro's cable

Feb 4, 2017 at 10:02 PM Post #778 of 1,026
Bass wise ?

Any sibilance for the Piano ?

Is it good to upgrade the Pro's cable

The Pro is more mid-bass oriented while the Piano has leaner mid-bass and more sub-bass extension. Piano isn't sibilant but it leans toward bright.

Feb 5, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #779 of 1,026
How do any of these compare against the RP-TCM 125's or 1More Triple driver?
I know one is cheaper and one is more expensive (atleast based on the prices I see here) but these are what I have to compare as far as IEM's (I also have Wicked Audio Jawbreakers but these are basshead IEM's).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back