Tennmak
Mar 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #827 of 1,026
guys, im about to receive my havi b3 by next week and since ali's been generous enough to to hold a sale again, im torn between purchasing the pros or cellos. ive had the zs3s for quite some time now. i liked their sound sig, and fit. ive already had a listen to the havis from a friend which made me decide to also have one. id appreciate any recommendations. my ears are always open for new sound sigs. thanks everyone!

Mar 26, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #829 of 1,026
guys, im about to receive my havi b3 by next week and since ali's been generous enough to to hold a sale again, im torn between purchasing the pros or cellos. ive had the zs3s for quite some time now. i liked their sound sig, and fit. ive already had a listen to the havis from a friend which made me decide to also have one. id appreciate any recommendations. my ears are always open for new sound sigs. thanks everyone!
I have both the cello and 2 pairs of the PRO's. I use one of the PRO's as my mic'd iem and the other as my bluetooth iem. That's one advantage the PRO's have over the cello's. It's versatile because of the detachable cable. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with either choice though,as both punch well above their price point. If you have any specific questions about either one, I'd be glad to try and help out.

Mar 27, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #830 of 1,026
I just got the cellos today and I have to agree, the cables are quite good.

I have been using my Cello's for a few weeks, now. Agree that the cable is very good and the Cello's themselves are also very good, indeed!

They are one of my favorite Chi-Fi IEM's (also like MEMT X5, Ray Audio RA01, and the Magaosi BK50's).

Mar 28, 2017 at 4:55 AM Post #831 of 1,026
Ok.I got a Piano 2017. But where are the high tones . sound is strong, there are plenty of bass but the high cut off. not very balanced sound image. They are loud,have the upper middle range but missing treble to sound open and linear. It is the first impression. But they're good

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #832 of 1,026
Ok.I got a Piano 2017. But where are the high tones . sound is strong, there are plenty of bass but the high cut off. not very balanced sound image. They are loud,have the upper middle range but missing treble to sound open and linear. It is the first impression. But they're good

Well...You said "but they're good".By your experience they're definitely not good.I have the Piano and they do not sound like your description.They have a powerful sub bass,but the bass is correct.The mids slightly recessed and the highs strong but not harsh.So i think that you have some problems with yours.Give them sometime and let us know.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #833 of 1,026
Exactly,powerful,correct bass,mids slightly recessed,strong upper range,good separation,details,but range where cymbals,string,hi hat,violins,about 15kz cut,soften, a little miss. Just missing a little bit of openness,spark in this spectrum. But they are really good.Of course this is after 15 ninuta listening. Sorry for bed English

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:16 AM Post #834 of 1,026
Exactly,powerful,correct bass,mids slightly recessed,strong upper range,good separation,details,but range where cymbals,string,hi hat,violins,about 15kz cut,soften, a little miss. Just missing a little bit of openness,spark in this spectrum. But they are really good.Of course this is after 15 ninuta listening. Sorry for bed English

Don't worry my english is not so good either.Of course our ears are not the same,for example the Pianos for me have too much highs sometimes.That's why i use in order Cellos,Pros and then Pianos.I'm probably too sensitive.

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #835 of 1,026
Tennmak pro seems good and it has mmcx cable. Does it mean I can buy cable meant for shures which got volume control or even Bluetooth and it would work just fine? Because I need iem with volume control and mic which goes inside motorcycle helmet

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #836 of 1,026
Anyone with Tennmak pro HAVE TO try the silver upgrade tennmak cable. It makes sound so much better. I'm a basshead and with poweramp bass boost, silver cable and right tips it has amazing bass response and good clarity.

Mar 29, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #837 of 1,026
  Anyone with Tennmak pro HAVE TO try the silver upgrade tennmak cable. It makes sound so much better. I'm a basshead and with poweramp bass boost, silver cable and right tips it has amazing bass response and good clarity.

The new Pros already have the silver plated cable.Also Cellos anc Pianos have the same silver plated cable.Cellos not replaceble...

Mar 30, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #840 of 1,026
Have the pianos and the pros on order, but at the minute, I LOVE the pianos! For the price they sound incredible. Powerful sub bass, slightly recessed mids and some nice treble (maybe lacking a bit of sparkle).

Wonder what I will find the pros like in comparison? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back