t-Jays four style headphone?
Mar 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

k923

New Head-Fier
Are there any other headphones that have the same style as the t-Jays?

Angled Nozzle.
Other portion of earphone sits in ear and is semi flat.
Has iPhone controls.

I really didn't like the short cord on the t-Jays.  I have tried apple earpods and bose triports and they are both comfortable for me but I want more isolation.  I have tried a few in ears, turbines, klipsch s4i, shure se215's...  I don't really like the the angle those stuck out or the wrapping around the ear.  The only others I have ever found are AF78's but those don't have iphone controls just a mic.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Mar 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #2 of 5
Vsonic GR06, GR07 (all versions)

Mar 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #3 of 5
Oops sorry missed the iPhone requirement. The flat in ear requirement mixed with iPhone controls and isolation is a tough set of requirements.

iPhone version of the IE80 or IE8 might work.

Mar 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #4 of 5
On the cheaper side if they fit your ears OK you might get away with the Meelec M6 but it also is over ear design...

Mar 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #5 of 5
@dweaver: Thanks for the suggestions, I have actually used the m6 for running.  Right now I am looking for something that will hang straight down or possible allow me to flip them around and go over the ear.  But I don't really won't anything with the memory wire in it. Thanks again, but I'll keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back