Superlux has New Headphones: HD662MKII & HD681MKII
Mar 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #77 of 149
Wow we received the HD381 EVO, in white & black Today 3/7... i have to say i am very impressed at the looks of these, two detachable cables and the ear pads are newly designed as well, way more comfy looks sown in not stamped out like the old pads ...very sexy look... now to burn them in ...  hey thanks for all the emails... just mention Head Fi, or sign up to our Newsletter and stay in touch and receive special march pricing only 39.  but please not on eBay they charge us 7 to 9 % so please buy direct, we can still Pay Pal... and pass the savings on to you.  After looking at these, now i know why the wholesale is the same as the HD668B MSRP $69 ...great box presentation too.  But the sound... oh my Jah...  Cheers Doyen Audiohipster Recording Studio 

Mar 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #79 of 149
Quote:
Wow we received the HD381 EVO, in white & black Today 3/7... i have to say i am very impressed at the looks of these, two detachable cables and the ear pads are newly designed as well, way more comfy looks sown in not stamped out like the old pads ...very sexy look... now to burn them in ...  hey thanks for all the emails... just mention Head Fi and receive 7 off our e_bay pricing. After looking at these, now i know why the wholesale is the same as the HD668B ...great box presentation too.  Cheers Doyen Audiohipster Recording Studio 

Any word on the HD662 EVO?

Mar 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #80 of 149
shure that it is hd381 evo? afaik hd381 is an iem

Probably meant HD681 EVO. They are on ebay.

Wow we received the HD381 EVO, in white & black Today 3/7... i have to say i am very impressed at the looks of these, two detachable cables and the ear pads are newly designed as well, way more comfy looks sown in not stamped out like the old pads ...very sexy look... now to burn them in ...  hey thanks for all the emails... just mention Head Fi and receive 7 off our e_bay pricing. After looking at these, now i know why the wholesale is the same as the HD668B ...great box presentation too.  Cheers Doyen Audiohipster Recording Studio 

Any pictures? I'll buy 2 if you post some!

Mar 7, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #81 of 149
I'd love to see some pictures, as well! They'll be available in Europe in mid-late March...
Now I'll just have to decide between the sonic mh463 and these. I'll wait for some impressions, though.

Mar 7, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #82 of 149

Would be really nice with some good pictures of the headphones, please also take on with the earpad of so that one clearly can see it. It sounds like the headphone should be really good value for money, now lets see if it looks like it :). Soon I guess we'll also know how good they can sound :).

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #86 of 149

Users who are viewing this thread

Back