Superlux has New Headphones: HD662MKII & HD681MKII
Oct 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #36 of 149
Got a response today :) "Hi Sirs Thanks for your inquiry of HD681MKII..( it is not available yet. and it will officially release/delivery in Jan 2013 ) can you advise where is your location (country). we may ask our distributor to provide a better service to your end, thanks. p.s. it is NO online stores selling.. sorry.. Kind Regards, Nico Teng / Oct 23,2012 Superlux / Tenlux / W&H Goang-Fann Co.,Ltd www.superlux.com.tw" Oh well. It's not that long away I guess :)

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #37 of 149
Quote:
Got a response today :) "Hi Sirs Thanks for your inquiry of HD681MKII..( it is not available yet. and it will officially release/delivery in Jan 2013 ) can you advise where is your location (country). we may ask our distributor to provide a better service to your end, thanks. p.s. it is NO online stores selling.. sorry.. Kind Regards, Nico Teng / Oct 23,2012 Superlux / Tenlux / W&H Goang-Fann Co.,Ltd www.superlux.com.tw" Oh well. It's not that long away I guess :)

You think they can get us actual photos instead of the ones that look computer generated?

Oct 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #39 of 149
Very anxious to try these out. Those HD681 MKII's are drop-dead sexy.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #41 of 149
I've heard several times that these are just re-shelled versions of the originals, without any driver changes etc. Can someone clarify this?

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #42 of 149
Quote:
I've heard several times that these are just re-shelled versions of the originals, without any driver changes etc. Can someone clarify this?

They aren't out yet anywhere so nobody would know. They will be released the beginning of next year. I don't think they would do that because they would be out already if it was that simple.

Where did you hear that btw?

Oct 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #43 of 149
Quote:
Quote:

They aren't out yet anywhere so nobody would know. They will be released the beginning of next year. I don't think they would do that because they would be out already if it was that simple.

Where did you hear that btw?

Couple of my friends told me. Didn't mention where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back