suggest me a headphone under $120
Nov 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:
i dont play online game.only single player offline.so pinpoint of location is not important to me.great bass to feel those explosion does matter to me.and in movie i want headphone which will create 3d effect in my ear like theatre
so any headphone which meets my criteria and budget(120$)? @MalVeauX 
thanks

Nov 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

I really don't know how much more clear to try to make it for the same question you keep asking. And since you know computers, you can google up some information on what terminology is. What you described is much more in line with the HFI580, not the M50.

Ultrasone HFI 580.

Good luck, friend.

Very best,

Nov 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

I really don't know how much more clear to try to make it for the same question you keep asking. And since you know computers, you can google up some information on what terminology is. What you described is much more in line with the HFI580, not the M50.

Ultrasone HFI 580.

Good luck, friend.

Very best,

have you listened to the ultrasone yourself?i read a review which says although its a surround phone,it sounds like strereo
@MalVeauX

Nov 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #23 of 33
Might I suggest the JVC HA-RX 700 or HA-RX900 series? both are quite good, and while not 100$, they would definitely leave you some cash for say, a second pair of cans. If that's not enough, the fact that they have 4.5- 5 star review averages on newegg and amazon.com, both with over 100 reviews, is enough to answer anyone's questions on their quality. Hell, I own a pair myself.

Nov 18, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #24 of 33
Quote:
Might I suggest the JVC HA-RX 700 or HA-RX900 series? both are quite good, and while not 100$, they would definitely leave you some cash for say, a second pair of cans. If that's not enough, the fact that they have 4.5- 5 star review averages on newegg and amazon.com, both with over 100 reviews, is enough to answer anyone's questions on their quality. Hell, I own a pair myself.

do the jvc HArx 700 or 900 have very good bass and sound stage?as you're using them,how's the performance in gaming and movie?do you get very good bass in gaming and 3d surround effect in movie?@Audius

Nov 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM Post #29 of 33
What you think your looking for in a sub $150 headphone does not exist...

I think you should check out these Monoprice headphones, I have them and they sound incredible for the cost. Very high rated reviews here and around the net.
Monoprice 8323 Best bang for your Taka.
biggrin.gif

Or you should go with Mal's suggestion of the 580's.
I have the 780's and they are an amazing headphone.

beerchug.gif

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #30 of 33
Quote:
What you think your looking for in a sub $150 headphone does not exist...

I think you should check out these Monoprice headphones, I have them and they sound incredible for the cost. Very high rated reviews here and around the net.
Monoprice 8323 Best bang for your Taka.
biggrin.gif

Or you should go with Mal's suggestion of the 580's.
I have the 780's and they are an amazing headphone.

beerchug.gif

which one will be better between the JVC HA-RX 700 and the Monoprice 8323 as both cost almost same.btw,Monoprice 8323 in its official site is 23$ and in amazon 29$.confused...!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back