Suggest a $50 in-ear monitor [Better Bass than Brainwavz M2]
Oct 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #31 of 43
Is the coupon code still usable? I cant seem to complete my order for xears!

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:04 AM Post #32 of 43
how about soundmagic ones? They are pretty good for their price too!

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #33 of 43
Well They aren't a detail monster but what is surprising perhaps the most about the HAFX1X is they do have quite a bit of detail..They have forward full mids and highs while having this mind shattering bass..You can read a few reviews on them here from owners. They do need some minor burn in I would say at least 40 hours. http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HA-FX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Ear/dp/B004M8SAJ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1318350356&sr=1-1   These are undiscovered around here as most will just overlook them. I know these sell internationally so you will be able to pick these up.. I would try them. They don't cost much but give a sound that is unbelievable.. Warm musical and a blast to listen to.. One of my favorites actually..

Oct 12, 2011 at 9:23 AM Post #34 of 43

Quote:
Well They aren't a detail monster but what is surprising perhaps the most about the HAFX1X is they do have quite a bit of detail..They have forward full mids and highs while having this mind shattering bass..You can read a few reviews on them here from owners. They do need some minor burn in I would say at least 40 hours. http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HA-FX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Ear/dp/B004M8SAJ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1318350356&sr=1-1   These are undiscovered around here as most will just overlook them. I know these sell internationally so you will be able to pick these up.. I would try them. They don't cost much but give a sound that is unbelievable.. Warm musical and a blast to listen to.. One of my favorites actually..

Amazon won't ship to my address.  Should have to get it from here   http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=360397368756

@chompchomps - ya, the coupon code still works and it's simply awesome! Brought down the price of my N3i from 90 euros to 30 euros. And I don't like the signature soundmagic, though haven't heard it, have read about it in many places that it lacks bass...

BTW, I couldn't get the on online chat @ anytime. even during their daytime. Now their time is 2:30 pm. Nobody is online :frowning2:

Oct 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #35 of 43
in terms of bass power and cheaper price you should check SoundMagic PL-11 or the popular PL-30 these IEMs are great in terms of bass power and they are very cheap which is you can make more in your money, the PL-30 has a good mids but high notes are not much emphasized, due because of its bass rich characteristics, but, it is better than sennheisser cx500 which is also known for its bass, but PL-30 has a wider sound stage and better clear mids.  

Oct 15, 2011 at 8:10 AM Post #37 of 43
It's been five days since I've ordered. There is no update about the shipping status. Is this normal?

And in the 'User Area' (The window that comes after I log in with my customer number), the staus says 'In Queue' - Means isn't the order shipped yet?

Should I wait without doing anything or should i try to get in touch with the customer support (which isn't possible) or should I do a refund from paypal?

Oct 15, 2011 at 10:50 AM Post #38 of 43
Wait! Many have reported that status is displayed as "In queue" even after they received their IEMs :)

May be after another week, you have reason to be concerned. IME, Thomas ships the same day.

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #39 of 43

Quote:
It's been five days since I've ordered. There is no update about the shipping status. Is this normal?

And in the 'User Area' (The window that comes after I log in with my customer number), the staus says 'In Queue' - Means isn't the order shipped yet?

Should I wait without doing anything or should i try to get in touch with the customer support (which isn't possible) or should I do a refund from paypal?

I was in the same situation you are in now. My item was "In Queue" for an entire week and I contacted the customer service, but never got a reply. The status stayed like that until it just came in the mail one day, 2 weeks after I ordered them. 

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:41 AM Post #41 of 43
Got my order this tuesday afternoon. Packing was not at all good... Just a polythene bag for earphone and the buds. 
And I haven't checked it out completely, as it is not working with my Galaxy S mobile. And the only other audio source that I'm having is a worst san disk sansa mp3 player (not clip). The audio quality of the MP3 is a bit muffled... But as of now I'm hearing in that only...

The problem with my earphone and Galaxy S (Cynaogenmod) is that, if I connect the earphone with my mobile and hear, I am able to hear only the sounds, the vocals sounds like they are coming from a well (the one that has water).
But I've tried the same headset with my friend's DEFY - it's working perfectly and in fact, the play/pause button is also working fine (with Playerpro) software.

Now I'm sure that the bug is with my mobile firmware. 

Will post about my opinion on N3i soon!

Oct 21, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #42 of 43

Quote:
Got my order this tuesday afternoon. Packing was not at all good... Just a polythene bag for earphone and the buds. 
And I haven't checked it out completely, as it is not working with my Galaxy S mobile. And the only other audio source that I'm having is a worst san disk sansa mp3 player (not clip). The audio quality of the MP3 is a bit muffled... But as of now I'm hearing in that only...

The problem with my earphone and Galaxy S (Cynaogenmod) is that, if I connect the earphone with my mobile and hear, I am able to hear only the sounds, the vocals sounds like they are coming from a well (the one that has water).
But I've tried the same headset with my friend's DEFY - it's working perfectly and in fact, the play/pause button is also working fine (with Playerpro) software.

I believe the Samsung Galaxy phones are notoriously incompatible with iPhone-compatible headsets - the TRRS connectors are hooked up differently.  You may need an adapter like this: http://www.meelec.com/MEE_TRRS_Adapter_for_P_Version_Headphones_p/adptr-trrs-35.htm

Oct 21, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #43 of 43
xears never has any packaging

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back