Suggest a $50 in-ear monitor [Better Bass than Brainwavz M2]
Oct 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #16 of 43
I like my N3i.  I had the hippo VB and fischer audio eterna before these and I would say its competitive.  a fun IEM for sure.

Oct 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #20 of 43
I think mark2410 means Better = Bass quality, More = Bass quantity.

Lynx India has listed all the Fischer IEMs. But ask them if they have it in stock. I am not sure they do. This is what they have in stock - http://www.audiostore.co.in/index.php?categoryID=562

I've not heard the N3i (only the ones listed in my profile), but from my experience, Xears are a safer bet to give you that extra bass.

Oct 10, 2011 at 7:06 AM Post #21 of 43
^ - thanks for the explanation and suggestion on Fischer Audio. I'm almost decided on Xears. Given the discount, It's simply irresistible. But my doubt is, whether the Xears N3i is really worth 89 euro as they had mentioned earlier.
if I'm getting a 90 euro worth earphones phones for 30 euros, then that's definitely a good deal. Cause for the price of budget IEM, I'm stepping up into the high end category :)

Oct 10, 2011 at 7:55 AM Post #22 of 43
Xears sells their own stuffs, so they get to list and discount their own prices whatever way they want. But most people would probably agree that their pricing is very competitive after the discount. Customer service is pretty good too, from what I have read.
They do discontinue and cycle their product lines fairly quickly, sometimes making incremental improvements. You can read more about them here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/545450/xears-appreciation-thread-formerly-td-iii

On the other hand, Eterna v1 is also my personal favorite iem, partly due to the over-the-ear form factor, partly due to the fun and warm signature.

Oct 10, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #23 of 43
Atlast! I've ordered my pair of N3i.

Quote:

Good day,

We have received your payment and given their orders to shipping.
The delivery is in usually in 2-3 business days to you.

We are grateful for the order and would be after the successful test of an assessment of the item ordered on our website are very pleased.

We wish you a pleasant day.

With kind Grüeßen.

Thomas summer

Is it true? Will I receive the shipment in 2-3 days? I highly doubt that, cause I live in India and the products that I buy in Indian Online stores takes 2-3 days to reach my house. Shipment from Germany will most probably take more than a week right?

And is there anyway I can track my order?

Oct 10, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #24 of 43

Quote:

Try online chat with them.  I got a tracking number that way by showing them the order number after few days of order.

Oct 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #25 of 43
Quote:
Is it true? Will I receive the shipment in 2-3 days? I highly doubt that, cause I live in India and the products that I buy in Indian Online stores takes 2-3 days to reach my house. Shipment from Germany will most probably take more than a week right?

In my experience, it arrives anywhere between 5-10 days. The four orders I placed with Xears arrived in 6, 10, 5, 10 days respectively. Unless customs holds up your package, this is what you should expect - a day or two less if you are located in Delhi.

Get the tracking number and start tracking it in the IPS web site : http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/IPSWeb_item_events.asp?itemid=RRxxxxxxxxxDE&Submit=Submit

Oct 10, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #26 of 43
@jjmai- The LiveChat is always Offline. Is there any particular time, when it shows online?

@esanthosh - Mate, the URL that you gave shows this error "No information, please check your item identifier"

And btw, just now realized, as my friends are saying, the build quality doesn't looks promising. It looks kinds cheap...

What's the warranty for this IEM? 1yr?

Oct 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM Post #27 of 43
@jjmai- The LiveChat is always Offline. Is there any particular time, when it shows online?

@esanthosh - Mate, the URL that you gave shows this error "No information, please check your item identifier"

And btw, just now realized, as my friends are saying, the build quality doesn't looks promising. It looks kinds cheap...

German time zone, so you'll have to figure out when is their daytime to you.
The link esanthosh gave you has a bunch of x in there - you replace them worth your own tracking number when you get it. I think.

Oct 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #28 of 43

Quote:

In the link, you need to substitute xxxx with your own tracking number :)

Xears are known more for their SQ than their build quality. But from what I've seen - from Playaz series to now - things have improved a bit, but not by as much as I wanted. I still don't like the tips (XE200 is the last one I bought).

Warranty is 1 year, but you do not have to send it back to Germany, if that's what you are worried about. You just need to cut the cable, take a photograph and send it to Thomas by E-mail  after informing him via Live Chat or using the Contact form. That's how I got my TDIII v1 replaced by TDIII v2.

Oct 10, 2011 at 11:57 PM Post #29 of 43
If you want a great budget bassy IEMs.. If you can get a hold of JVC earphones. The HAFX1X is no joke for how cheap they are.. The bassiest earphones I own.. Even over the Sony XB41EX.. Not even half the price of them..Great fun sounding IEMs on the cheap..

In fact I recommend everyone on this thread to try out the JVCs..$20 online..

Oct 11, 2011 at 4:38 AM Post #30 of 43
^ - thanks for the tip nuts. But my budget is $50.
Given the budget, is HAFX1X is better than N3i in terms of both bass and detailing (see my first post, I would've asked for a bit of detailing too)...

@esanthosh - phew! that's so relieving! anyway, i hope nothing happens to my N3i...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back