STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Mar 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #316 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It just stops people from being able to copy their design.

People trying to copy the design will hardly be bothered by having to figure out what chip it might be. That should be easy enough for most of them.

Mar 16, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #317 of 559
Ok,

I will be receiving the new ROCCO beginning of next week and the Studio shortly afterwards. Once I have a go, production will begin.

The delay is necessary in order to fix issues, or perhaps even make the product better. So after my evaluation, lets start listening to music!!!

Craig

Mar 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #318 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok,

I will be receiving the new ROCCO beginning of next week and the Studio shortly afterwards. Once I have a go, production will begin.

The delay is necessary in order to fix issues, or perhaps even make the product better. So after my evaluation, lets start listening to music!!!

Craig

Music! Yes! THAT's exactly what I want to hear! How better to be able to focus on the music when the issues with the player have been fixed prior to using it? Thanks, Craig!!!

Mar 17, 2010 at 4:21 AM Post #319 of 559
I'm still excited about the Studio.

The Clip+ will not be the sound leader forever. Someone will make a better sounding player and good for HiSound for wanting to do that. I just hope at some point they are successful.

I really like the Cowon D2 as well, but it does have a different sound. BBE is great and it is a tweakers dream, if it had the raw sound of a Clip / Clip+ with a larger soundstage I'd be thrilled. The Clip+ on the other hand could use more internal memory, and IMO full size SD cards would be nice as well as more power.

If it actually proves out to have better specs and less crosstalk than a Clip+, I could deal with some interface issues.

Mar 17, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #320 of 559
thanks for the info , fatman
at least we know that Hisound Studio will have 2 versions, standard Studio for low sensitive phone and Studio I for high sensitive phone

i hope someday the special edition Studio with higher end component will come too

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #323 of 559
This is GREAT news !!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #328 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks for the info , fatman
at least we know that Hisound Studio will have 2 versions, standard Studio for low sensitive phone and Studio I for high sensitive phone

i hope someday the special edition Studio with higher end component will come too

You are welcome.

I don't know what do you mean hi end components? do you mean the Wolfson or other chips? Could you tell us which is hi end components?

Can you tell us what DAPs is better than Hisoundaudio's STudio in term of sound quality?

To be honest, I even still have not fond out there is a player better than ROCOO in term of sound quality. if there is one, please tell me, I want to know more about the current DAPs. For I almost compared all the mainstream DAPs with ROCOO, maybe I have missed some model. if you can remind me, It will be most appreciated. Than you.

Any way, There are a lot of users will tell us the truth after their listening to ROCOO soon.

Mar 24, 2010 at 12:04 AM Post #329 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you tell us what DAPs is better than Hisoundaudio's STudio in term of sound quality?

To be honest, I even still have not fond out there is a player better than ROCOO in term of sound quality. if there is one, please tell me, I want to know more about the current DAPs. For I almost compared all the mainstream DAPs with ROCOO, maybe I have missed some model. if you can remind me, It will be most appreciated. Than you.

Any way, There are a lot of users will tell us the truth after their listening to ROCOO soon.

I've listened to the Rocco and Studio at Jaben, Singapore.
Quote:

I even still have not fond out there is a player better than ROCOO in term of sound quality.

The Studio was better than the Rocco.

Unfortunately, the 'pre-release version' of Studio I paid for was worse than the Jaben's Studio and my unamped iPhone 3GS and iPod 4G. I amped my 3GS using the Studio and it became worse. Discounting the hiss because I didn't know there's an "I" version, the right to left distinction is not there at all.

Hisound has taken in all the feedback positively and should be releasing a more refined product.

So now, I'm patiently waiting for the revised version of Studio-I, which they said they would exchange, and is wishing for Hisound to do a wonderful job.
--
I thought I post this since Fatman has yet to reply my 2 weeks old PM regarding the right to left separation on his units.

--
Did a "Find all posts" by Fatman. Guess what, my estimation is that 98% of posts were promoting Hisoundaudio products, and 1% were putting down other DAPs.

Mar 27, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #330 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by eron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did a "Find all posts" by Fatman. Guess what, my estimation is that 98% of posts were promoting Hisoundaudio products, and 1% were putting down other DAPs.

It has been well reported elsewhere that Hisoundaudio have been promoting their own products. Many of them signed up to this forum at the end of last year. It is no coincidence that many of them use the same broken english that is used on the Hisoundaudio website!

I hope that despite all the bulls**t eventually the studio and rocoo will be released and actually play music.
Or am i compared to the best other audio players have honoured us by hisoundaudio generous perfected on the eve of new dawn that can be explained for we have more than is best. We get perfect player soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back