STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 22, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #226 of 559
yes, his signature show us that he is joking
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #227 of 559
just got my Rocoo-A.

impression:
- Very good Sound Quality, nothing can beat for this size and price range
- Very big power output, i only use volume 1 of 32 with earbuds lower than 50ohm
- Memory card! love it
biggrin.gif

- PlayFX and preset EQ and custom EQ
- Small size, as big as ipod shuffle 1st gen but shorter

what i dislike:
- a bug, the default player is chinese language for options, when u switch to english, then u restart the player, the setting is not saved, it will be default again. I am sure the firmware upgrade to fix this bug is coming soon

Feb 22, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #228 of 559
Where did you buy it from? Can you comment on battery life?

The point about using volume level 1 of 32 is worrying me, gives you little flexibility in listening more quietly....

Feb 22, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #229 of 559
I use 8 for my TF18 and SE6X3 for great great great sound, that's rather loud. I could live if i have to listen to it on 5 or something. The player is really powerful

Feb 22, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #230 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got my Rocoo-A.

impression:
- Very good Sound Quality, nothing can beat for this size and price range
- Very big power output, i only use volume 1 of 32 with earbuds lower than 50ohm
- Memory card! love it
biggrin.gif

- PlayFX and preset EQ and custom EQ
- Small size, as big as ipod shuffle 1st gen but shorter

what i dislike:
- a bug, the default player is chinese language for options, when u switch to english, then u restart the player, the setting is not saved, it will be default again. I am sure the firmware upgrade to fix this bug is coming soon

Sounds like you bought a Pre Release Model
With beta testing firmware.

Feb 23, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #232 of 559
The biggest problem is the recessed sockets, but i have been notified that they are working on it already and most likely changing the sockets to a new socket that gives more area for larger plugs and also remove the recession.

Feb 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #236 of 559
I would sincerely hope there is no comparison between the Studio and the D2 and the Sansa Clip since these were unfavorably compared with the AMP3, which is the now defunct forerunner of the much improved, we hope, Studio!!

Feb 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #239 of 559
No problem Craig!

I may just have to pick up a Studio 1 for myself and give it a try. I'm sure there will be quite a few people providing reviews if it's as good as it looks.

I'm looking for something significantly better and think the HiSound Studio 1 may be my best choice.

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #240 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You will be receiving the ROCCO player which is new in their lineup.

Great small player...more details to come.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Whats the chances you sending the Rocco now to help make the wait easier? I have needanewtoyitus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back